What did the postman bring you today!!?

My birthday spends..!
m4B4aiD.jpg

A ''Smart Charger'' from 7DAYSHOP - already found 1 defective UniRoss AA ....(y)

and a 99p Agfa Silette from eBay including a hood worth £10 ......:banana:

Had a Sony FE35 f2.8 for and a Transcent 64gb uhs-II ultimate memory card arrive today (well Friday), hopefully this will keep up with my A7rii, although I think this could be the camera buffer/

Postman brought me a cracking Gilet Waistcoat that the missus ordered me without me knowing. It has sixteen pockets of various sizes, some Velcro style and others zipped. Nice strong and lightweight, I can get my Fuji X10 in a pocket with ease. It also has a massive poachers pocket at the rear, that I can actually get my DSLR in with ease, even with the 35mm lens attached :)

In addition to my Fuji X30 last week.....this arrived today. Guess that makes me a proper fan boy now?

It really is..pricey for a 50mm prime but lovely bit of kit.The dog food i wasnt that impressed with lol

It really is..pricey for a 50mm prime but lovely bit of kit.The dog food i wasnt that impressed with lol
Try Chappie dry instead, not for the front of the camera, try putting it front of the dog. My dog loves it ;)

my Canon AE-1 back from Miles Whithead after a CLA and repair of a locked film take-up spool

A new purse, again courtesy of the TP classifieds (I really should stop looking in there!).

Seems quiet in here lately. How am I supposed to keep my GAS in check by living vicariously through you guys if you don't buy stuff [emoji1]

Well my Gas got the best of me and although it didn't come in the post as bought from the photographer who done my wedding, I am now the owner of a Nikon 35mm f1.4g.

Admittedly I could have got the sigma for price I paid but having tried it before my camera went haywire I kinda loved it a little!

My acquisitions (or arrivals, to be accurate) today were entirely non-photography related. A Weber kettle bbq, lumpwood charcoal and - something of an odd juxtaposition - a second hand datacentre server.

Now I'm curious what sort of bbq you're making that needs it's own server ;)

image.jpeg Just received an ex-MOD d2x. If only this camera could talk I am sure it would have some amazing stories to tell. No memory card left so no top secret pictures or voice memos.
Only has 7k shutter count.

Optech strap for my D7200, ND filter maybe, lens cleaning kit and hopefully my grip (if the fleabay seller has actually shipped it which I'm doubtful of. Fortunately the grip is paid via paypals 'pay after delivery', so I haven't been charged yet).

DSC_1086.JPG

Tomorrow, hopefully, we will be bringing me the D7200 to go with it, it's like Christmas has come early!

The bargain MF is here and well, I loves it already. It feels great in hand, a proper piece of glass and metal.

Just need to get my adaptor now!

So today, it was something else retro for the Fuji, well retro looking anyway!

Needs softening up a bit and still not 100% on the colour but it's really good quality. May fit it to the x30 instead of the X-T10 actually.

Couriers visited 3 times today :)

Gopro Hero 4 Silver, a refurb from Gopro direct ..... just found a vertical white line through all test videos :( Support call raised.
Various bits and bobs from amazon, new lightning cables for the iPhone, spare batteries, Lexar USB 3.0 card reader, 64Gb Lexar SD, 64gb Samsung Micro SD. Blackrapid cross shot strap.

Best of all my new (to me) RX10 that I bough used from WEX, it looks in mint condition and so happy. Also got a screw in button for the shutter release and find that so much more comfortable.

A faulty Fuji 100-400 from the refurb store. Seems they didn't actually refurb it before selling it to me.

A faulty Fuji 100-400 from the refurb store. Seems they didn't actually refurb it before selling it to me.

I got a fault 35mm from the store couple of days ago, they are sending a box for return but guy on phone wanted me to have the refurb repaired. Got anew one from Wex delivered today.

On Tuesday, my f stop ICU's arrived, had to cancel the rain cover or wait longer but atleast they're here, 5 months later, I think they must hand stitch them to order.

I got a fault 35mm from the store couple of days ago, they are sending a box for return but guy on phone wanted me to have the refurb repaired. Got anew one from Wex delivered today.

Really annoyed. When I attach the lens it show F0 on the aperture, as if there is no electrical connection between the lens and camera.
What happened with yours?

Also had a godox flash and trigger for my Sony arrive. Hopefully that works!

Really annoyed. When I attach the lens it show F0 on the aperture, as if there is no electrical connection between the lens and camera.
What happened with yours?

Also had a godox flash and trigger for my Sony arrive. Hopefully that works!

Whenever I reviewed a picture then cancelled the review It nearly always came up with an error- switch off blah blah. Phoned Fuji and they are sending me a box to return.

Back