What did the postman bring you today!!?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Lots of bits and pieces, nothing desperately exciting for any of you (but quite exciting for me):

A vertical battery grip for my D750 (Neewer clone of the Nikon one)
An Arca-compatible L bracket
Two Arca plates (one for tripod, one for Black Rapid)
An Optech uniloop backup connection for the Black Rapid
A DisplayPort to HDMI adaptor for my laptop so I can shoot tethered to the laptop and display via the projector :)
And a copy of Mastering Portrait Photography by Paul Wilkinson & Sarah Plater (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-Portrait-Photography-Paul-Wilkinson/dp/1781450854)

Edit My Images
Yes
A 250mm lens for my Bronica ETRs camera. Now ready for our trip to Mull in May.

Name
adrian
Edit My Images
No
Nikon D750,Sigma 24-35 F2.0 and Sigma 150-600 Contemporary. The box that it came in was huge and my wife was there when I was opening it up,I took so long taking the packing out and checking the right mount lenses were sent just she became bored and went and didn't see me remove the invoice from the box. My work was done.

Last edited:
Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
The last couple of days, a little hot shoe/tripod screw so I can put my theta on my hot shoe, some little coloured carabiners to organise my 3 think tank cable managements and a lastolite tripgrip silver/white :)

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
My new bag, courtesy of the TP classifieds yet again! (Just glad I've avoided the expensive stuff so far haha)

uploadfromtaptalk1460624795128.jpg

wontolla

Misery Guts Monica
Name
I'm not a Misery Guts and Monica is not my Moniker
Edit My Images
Yes
Some various paracord and needles to have a go at making straps.
Some connectors to finish my cctv.

So nothing fun but I'll have a play at making some camera straps over the weekend.
Just received my Chicago Screws so I can make some finger loops!

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Redsnapper RSF-284M tripod & RSH-61/30 Ball Head, which is a bit premature as I don't have a camera yet, but it was second hand but never used,
really happy with it, just need a camera now!!

Edit My Images
Yes
A D810 and 14TC Mk III was meant to arrive this morning instead what arrived was disappointment. Parcel Farce strikes again with 'unable to find your address'. I've been out the front of my house all morning keeping an eye out. I don't think they even tried! Sorry, rant over.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
a Slik Tripod from Ffordes...... to which I added the Manfrotto 496RC2 ball-head from @nog -- making a nice combination

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Fujinon 23mm 1.4 and this months Viz comic ...

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Two pairs of jeans and 3 t-shirts ...

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
a near mint Nikon SB-400 Speedlight with pouch - from @gramps ......(y)

and a Marumi DHG 58mm PL-C for my new Sigma APO 70 - 300mm.......:)

Last edited:
Name
Sohail
Edit My Images
Yes
a Nikon 24-120mm f/4