What did you get for Christmas ?

Must have been in the good books, as my wife took me in to the Apple Shop & bought me a New iMac 5K & extra RAM (not Apple). Still keep pinching myself, checked credit card, work all around my car & hers still can't find anything she has done to keep me in a good mood.

Nice Epi..! Have you checked out Justin Sandercoe's web tutorials (search for justinguitars).

My best Christmas present this year was seeing my grand-daughter taking her first unaided steps.

I follow Justin on YouTube, I should maybe invest in his full course.

sounds like some people got some wonderful presents! My wife got me a helicopter flying experience, which is awesome! I get to fly a Robinson R22! But better still, I think was our first Christmas as parents with our 9 month old son.

Nothing photography related, my wife got me a quadcopter but the weather has been rubbish so not been able to play with it yet. Few other bits and pieces, our son got me a Lewis Hamilton hat. Best bit was the reaction from our son when he opened his present, an xbox one that we had told him he was not having this year :) I bought one for myself and now he's enjoying playing fifa/destiny with his dad (think I'm getting a bit of respect for my gaming skills now :))

I had to laugh when my son who loves gaming opened his PS3 ( he has PS2 at moment and is always going on about the PS3) - there was hardly any reaction apart from tiny smile - he's autistic and shows little emotions but its still amazes me to see

From the wife.........8 days in Iceland at the beginning of april.............ok combined with my birthday........who is a happy chappy:):ty:

A stonecarving chisel - a narrow one, for lettering ...

Back