What did you get for Xmas?

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all Happy Xmas,
Anyone get anything good in their stocking this year??

Muck boots, 2 nice aftershaves, Cuban cigar, lens coffee cup, beer/glass gift set and a nerf gun so I can have some fun with the grandkids, and shoot the monster in law :D

Treated myself to the Fuji 10-24mm a few weeks back and just last night a Firecrest 10 stopper. Anything today will be a bonus (not opened any but my son's so far).

Photo wise I got a Nikon 80-200mm two touch ( the one with those buttons to lock focus) other than that the usual, oh and another pocket knife ( Boker plus worldwide, legal carry, non locker for uk)

very happy with my Aether Cone, action cam and various bits n bobs but this Xmas has been all about the missus for me, she was an angel letting me have the summer off..

from me and the kids the wife asked if I could get her one off of this list..

Michael Kors watch
100ml Chanel No.5 eau de parfum
Pandora necklace
Pandora ring
(another) Pandora bracelet

I got her the lot, she was not expecting that... well chuffed.

very happy with my Aether Cone, action cam and various bits n bobs but this Xmas has been all about the missus for me, she was an angel letting me have the summer off..

from me and the kids the wife asked if I could get her one off of this list..

Michael Kors watch
100ml Chanel No.5 eau de parfum
Pandora necklace
Pandora ring
(another) Pandora bracelet

I got her the lot, she was not expecting that... well chuffed.
Guid lad

A small bottle of Balvenie, a box set of This is England, a sweater and a Guiness cookery folder (with a bottle of Guiness sauce). Pretty happy with that. :)

Merry Christmas
Balvenie doublewood is one of my favourites.

Clothes that I bought using a birthday gift card a few weeks ago.

Doesn't have to be photo related, can be your best thing.

Me, I'm off to New York in a couple of days, home of street photography, for new year, so we've done that as our Christmas presents.

How have you all done?

A pre-owned Tanglewood small body acoustic guitar for my pub gigs playing slide, a pedal case for my effects pedals when I'm playing electric and some more guitar-related bits & pieces. No photographic content this time round (that I know of - not finished yet).

Camera back pack with green colour inside. Can put in camera with lens attached and compartments for another 2 lens and other bits..

Photography-wise: Masters of nature photography volume 2, and Lynsey Addario's autobiography It's what I do : a photographers life of love and war.

bought myself a 300mm f/4 from here, lots of Star Wars gifts, pj's, Crown Paints LFC shirt, DVD, CD's.....spoilt really.

I got a Fisher Price Knocking shop and a Fanny Magnet:banana:

Camera back pack with green colour inside. Can put in camera with lens attached and compartments for another 2 lens and other bits..
Nice. Any point to the green colour or just nice and different ? I know some backpacks have grey card grey inside.

I also got one of those vaping things from my youngest, pleasantly puffing on vanilla ice cream, hope it works getting off the cigs.

All I needed, which was all I wanted.
Pre Christmas too.
Job done. :)

Back