What do you....erm.... wear

This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time, really brightened my day. Can I ask the suspenders panties and a bra wearer and the naturist where they keep their filters please :ROFLMAO: .............on second thoughts perhaps I shouldn't. :wacky:

As I do mainly outdoor photography comfort and warmth is priority, for me outdoor trousers such as craghoppers , I always carry a pair of waterproof trousers although I very rarely remember to put them on. Waterproof boots or walking shoes/boots. Top half is governed by the weather conditions at the time but I always carry a spare set of clothes in the car just in case be. Oh and my filters are kept in my rucksack.......:D

This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time, really brightened my day. Can I ask the suspenders panties and a bra wearer and the naturist where they keep their filters please :ROFLMAO: .............on second thoughts perhaps I shouldn't. :wacky:

As I do mainly outdoor photography comfort and warmth is priority, for me outdoor trousers such as craghoppers , I always carry a pair of waterproof trousers although I very rarely remember to put them on. Waterproof boots or walking shoes/boots. Top half is governed by the weather conditions at the time but I always carry a spare set of clothes in the car just in case be. Oh and my filters are kept in my rucksack.......:D
I`m glad its brightened up your day Carol, although this thread was supposed to be a serious thread it seems to have gone scewwiff but I got to agree, its a good thread and now we know we got some right ones roaming the country haha
Now where did I put that filter :wideyed:

Nearly always combat trousers when wildlife or landscaping shooting,loads of pockets,hard wearing and not bothered about mucky knees

Back