What do you have for breakfast?

I don't do any of that, cereals porridge muesli bran weetabix.....ugh
I can eat it if I have to, with a pound of sugar on it, but really I'd rather not eat breakfast if that's all there is.
Thank god for the toast alternative, butter, jam, cheese, scrambly egg, bbeans....ya can't go far wrong with refined grain, low fiber starch based products with virtually no nutritional value..:D
My SO however, can't get enough of the stuff......it takes all sorts to make a World.....

My favourite was frosties... with 50/50 milk and double cream
One of my old uni mates used to do that. Without the milk. Just Frosties and cream. IIRC he also used to spread butter on to bread before sticking it into the toaster.

A cup of tea, to wash down a big bowl of:
1 weetabix
some all bran
bran flakes on top
skimmed milk
no sugar
It'll keep me going 'til mid-afternoon.

'kinell :eek: that lot should keep anyone going till bedtime!

:D

Unless on holiday I rarely eat until lunch time.

2 mugs of black coffee (& a cig with the 2nd)

Unless on holiday I rarely eat until lunch time.

2 mugs of black coffee (& a cig with the 2nd)

That's pretty close to a traditional Cretan breakfast - it's just missing a ciggie with the first coffee as well!

That's pretty close to a traditional Cretan breakfast - it's just missing a ciggie with the first coffee as well!

Haha, yep. (y)

Actually the hols are when I do tend to eat brekkie. A bowl of Greek yoghurt with honey, 2 strong Greek coffees........and 2 cigs! :cool:

I have a relatively healthy breakfast with Mrs Nod on the balcony - some yoghurt and nuts usually. Then I go down to the bar and have a cheese and bacon toastie while she's putting her face on and eyes in! I can usually polish the toastie off before she gets down for her coffee, although the crumbs in my beard usually give the game away! If I still smoked, I'm pretty sure I'd have a Cretan breakfast as well!!!

If I still smoked, I'm pretty sure I'd have a Cretan breakfast as well!!!
The Spanish have it sorted, Coffee, Brandy, Cigar :D

Been a long time since I had a shot for breakfast!

Been a long time since I had a shot for breakfast!
I was out pigeon shooting early am Xmas eve .....
Oh I see not that kind of shot ....

Depends on what mood the boss lady is in .if left alone I can just about manage toast .

Usually see a bit of carrot too even if you never eat them, very weird!!

Useless fact...those carrots are actually bits of stomach lining. :puke:

Porridge. Since the introduction of the little porridge sachets it's been even easier with no messy pots to clean afterwards.

Porridge. Since the introduction of the little porridge sachets it's been even easier with no messy pots to clean afterwards.

That was indeed a worthy invention! I'm pleased to see the amount of people enjoying porridge, by far the most wholesome dish to start the day!

When time allows: toast (granary bread), topped with 2 slices bacon, poached egg, light sprinkling of (tickler) cheddar, rocket. Orange juice and coffee.

Amazing. Sets you right up for the day, and will be my first meal of the new year.

Back