what do you look like

Liberalis that is indeed an ace picture (y)

Here's me

919582197_343e4ded2c_o.jpg

The things you see when you haven't got your shotgun! ;)

Theyre not undiepants. Theyre my hat...Its a sportacus outfit.
sportacus1.jpg

Reaches for the box of hollow point man - stoppers. :eek:

This is a pic of me at one of those famous UK holiday spots earlier this year. The sun was so bright I almost had my eyes closed.

original.jpg

Oh and I did not crop the picture as I normally would. I don't want you guys to get too good a look at me.

Well it's a sportacus outfit.

Which makes me a superhero.

And you're not. So there :D

At least I know how to work a point and shoot :D
54886325wm0.jpg

(The source that gave me this image remains unknown :p)

Mr Blue..............see me in my office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** me thats an early one...:eek:

:cautious:

I still remember the awful beer induced sickness from that night.

I can imagine the maids at the stafford hotel were not impressed after I checked out :puke:

LOL It's my son's and the kit only comprises of a vest (which doesnt fit me), arm band things (which doesnt fit), and the head stuff (which was a squeeze).

I can put my own superhero costume on if you like :D You just gimme a time, and I'll appear at your window with a grin and a picnic, ala Superman 3 (or whichever number it was...lol)

I knew it was Sportacus when I saw ya! My niece watches lazy town all the time.

Wicked cool!

Its excellent isnt it. When I first saw it I was thinking "Eh? This is a bit :|" Then I watched it and learnt what it was all about, and I have to say it's an absolutely brilliant concept for a TV show. Really unique, and 100x better than most of the crap thats on TV today.

Its excellent isnt it. When I first saw it I was thinking "Eh? This is a bit :|" Then I watched it and learnt what it was all about, and I have to say it's an absolutely brilliant concept for a TV show. Really unique, and 100x better than most of the crap thats on TV today.

As a cool 25 yr old I can easily see the fun and humor in it. Do you know that Sportacus produces the whole thing.

Yup. Its the brainchild of Magnus Scheving. He's actually been doing it since 1991, when he was giving talks all around the world about nutrition and health, and realised parents were asking him the same question. The TV show started in 2004 :D

Now....excuse me....Someone's in trouble!
/dashes off in a flurry of handstands, cartwheels and jumps

this is me and my lil girl!
Image004.jpg

DOH! sorry wrong pic! thats my lil girl and jake! pmsl! and thats on my mobile!

not the best pic but you get the idea!
S3700126.jpg

Most of these pics are making me feel old! So, a couple of old ones of me...

Me in 2000, 8000 feet above the Namib Desert (I'm the one underneath)

badger_skydive_web.jpg

Me in 2002, Victoria Falls, Zambia

badger_vicfalls_web.jpg

Paul

Dunno if this will work, but here is a long and eagerly awaited
picture of me and my other passion - music..

stereo_and_me_Medium_.JPG

I have also put a couple of pictures in my gallery, if anyone feels like taking a peek..

If a 'naughty-phone call' could have a physcal description, that's what I'd look like.

If a 'naughty-phone call' could have a physcal description, that's what I'd look like.

:LOL: :clap: Classic reply.

Steve you look like an actor, and I'm damned if I can put my finger on who...

Steve,

where in Spain are you, that beach looks like somewhere near my in-laws plan in La Herradura?

Chris

Back