what do you look like

Vegetables are for rabbits Marcel and should be kept to an absolute minimum in the carnivours diet. Anything more than carrots, sweetcorn or potatoes are unnecessary never mind being the sole contets of a pastry encased paccket of heaven.

Vegetables are for rabbits Marcel and should be kept to an absolute minimum in the carnivours diet. Anything more than carrots, sweetcorn or potatoes are unnecessary never mind being the sole contets of a pastry encased paccket of heaven.

As a man that sells hundreds of tonnes of carrots every year I cannot possibly agree!

Vegetables will help you live longer. The natural antioxidants in veg acts perfectly to ensure fatty acids do not build up and help you avoid the increased risk of heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes amongst other things.

If you eat meat (and nothing wrong with that as such) you need to eat MORE veg to balance your diet.

[S4]EAT MORE VEG! [/S4]

Highland Hunter Gatherer. :D

Well, hullo there! Ms Fisher and Ms Elaine. :love:

Now when's the next TP meet either of you will attend? :nuts:

Or veg. I'm very partial to a Greggs Veg Pastie. I keep trying to find the recipe online but I can't :(

Anyway Elaine...Pasty? you look perfectly normal to me (y)

I love those cheese and onion slices from gregs *dribbles*
And me.....normal lol
You haven't met me yet so I'll let you off..some people on here have had the unfortunate pleasure to know me..their lives will never be the same again mwhahahahahahahaha :nuts:

me-1.jpg

The saddest bit is that Matty recognised that it was Auralex, not some chep substitute...
Well, yes it wasn't cheap, but here is the story...
We sold our house in Walthamstow (the cheap side of London town), and the day the money came through, my cd player died.
So, off I trotted to a stereo shop to spend up to £500 on a new cd player - a once-in-a-lifetime thing..........
An hours later, I left Grahams Hi Fi shop with £15,000 worth of stereo under my arm. I then had to explain to Kate why we had so little of the money from the house sale left, as the mortgage had been repaid, and my £15,000 has 'disappeared'.........
I am still unsure if I was believed, but it sounds very good, and gives me so much pleasure - the hours spent listening to music late at night are worth every penny...
Since then, most bits have been replaced with better bits, and I am enjoying making some Frenchie a little green here....
So, Matty - tell me about yours.... (I am no equipment freak, but love music, and the pleasure it gives - over to you...)

i dont do HiFi as a hobby, more home theater with SACD capabilities from PS3:nuts: and some nice samsung AV unit:shake:, not hideously expensive but does my needs...BUT...room acoustics, i make and sell RPG diffusors for Uk and europe...none of your spikey foam here....:cautious:....

Matty - we need to talk - I am building a new house, and will need more foam for the new music room...
No urgent rush as we are still in the architect stage, but tell me more - you can work out how to PM me...................

The sound of hearts shattering echos around TP towers.... :p

ahem! Joe? I'm off forum for just a few days ans do I see you flirting???!!! :eek::shrug::bonk:

It wasnt my heart I was talking about! :p

So, you saying you don't fancy her? Hmm , If you say yes you upset me, say no and the poor girl gets offended!

get out of that one!!!! :D

ha ha ha

Here's an up to date photo of me and an aligator (I'm the one without the tail :LOL:) taken a couple of weeks ago in the Everglades in Florida

Paul.jpg

Ok you win!!!! you have a camera bag full of toys that I want, but I draw the line at holding a aligator in my arms - although my ex used to have a bite that was fairly similar to one!

Did Bev have a gator curry that night?

Ok you win!!!! you have a camera bag full of toys that I want, but I draw the line at holding a aligator in my arms - although my ex used to have a bite that was fairly similar to one!

Did Bev have a gator curry that night?

lol :LOL: that's not a gator mate, it's my Lacoste camera bag :LOL:

We did eat some deep fried gator in batter - bloody lovely :) tasted very much like chicken but with more flavour yum yum :D

Why does EVERYTHING taste like chicken :shrug:

I'm telling you, its a secret plan. There's an evil chicken overlord out there, and he and his band of merry chucks are taking over the world, slowly. They started with Turkeys and now theyre moving onto alligators.

Nothing's safe

/Puts on foil hat

Back