what do you look like

Marcel, you're much less scary in real life than in that menacing avatar thingy!

Et moi (got rid of the pink a few weeks ago mind :p).

moiju1.jpg

Here's another of me, taking this morning after I got in from clubbing

me.jpg

your a cricket umpire too Marik........a man of a couple of talents indeed :D

I was aiming for a soft focus to bring out the detail in my eyes! I was also rather drunk.

The one on the left.
I had not slept more than 3 -4 hours in the whole week !
518010782_2743b05725.jpg

Ok here is a few of me... Perhaps a few I shall regret! But nvm :D

Out for a few bevies in town...
wtf.jpg

A little dated now... Identity of other person hidden.
lol.jpg

On the left, Oliver9523, outright diamond geeza and me on the right... Both hammered :D
idiot.jpg

Possibly the best bed hair anyone has ever seen?
bedhair1.jpg

Right, that's enough! :)

I actually look more like his 'brother' :razz: :p

shooter.jpg

hehe

meandheatherjf9.jpg

Me out on Saturday night. Quite drunk already at that stage despite it only being about 9:30

... Actually, how much money did this dude (who ever he is) make?
:D

Couldn't have been that much he was working at Butlins Minehead in July along with BannanaRama and Chico. Oh and the wirzals

Couldn't have been that much he was working at Butlins Minehead in July along with BannanaRama and Chico. Oh and the wirzals

Still not a bad gig though, the last club i did work for were getting Chico for about £8k per night, Chesney went out for about £4k. Dont know many people who clear that amount for 2 hours work.
:puke:makes ya sick dont it:LOL:

Nah theyre brilliant!

Here's me in my sportacus get up :D

919582197_343e4ded2c_o.jpg

My 4 yr old wears this all of the time. He's got the whole outfit and I have barely been able to take a picture of him without it on. He doesn't care now - wait until he's 18. :geek:

Christmas Tree one for me!

OI !!!!!! :bat: :p

Whose love monkeh???? :D

Actually Betty, I like all your pictures! You are rather lovely!!!!! :love:

ok, here's one of me and my boy - i hate photo's of myself :(

snog.jpg

STP80338.JPG

On the train after a heavy weekend in Prague heading towards a heavy week in Krakow. :woot:

Here's me looking resplendent in my white plumage... but picking my toenails... :)

Christmas tree one for me too Betty....:)

me6.jpg

Here's me looking resplendent in my white plumage... but picking my toenails... :)

Christmas tree one for me too Betty....:)

me6.jpg

Hmmmm, John, not what I expected you to look like at all. Now I am going to have to dig one out of me. .....on second thoughts - Nah!:LOL:

Back