what do you look like

eek... Oh dear.... not quite sure how I should interpret that Gilly... :thinking:

So, younger, older, larger, smaller...:help:

i apologise in advance.......

its a piece of artwork i did a good few years ago, but it's all i have at the moment :razz:

antiheroface.jpg

Oooh, its brill putting names to faces! Dont we have a members gallery anywhere like some forums do? :)

Here's me with hubbie and yes, it is a France shirt I have on:

Axv%20v%20Aylesford%2006.09.07%20%26%20School%20Dinners%20273.jpg

Nice photo Toothie although why you picked Toothie as a user name escapes me, you have lovely teeth.

Here's a recent one of me, taken in our kitchen by my fella.

edit; just noticed it's the same pose as my avatar, spooky!

susane.jpg

thanks susane my nick is toothie cos my family has called me Ruthie Toothie since i lost my baby teeth and it kinda stuck :shrug:

braeden.jpg

The most recent pic of me. Taken by Busterboy while I was admiring his 24-105 on my 350D.

Isn't it great how I've managed to avoid being photographed for well over a year? :D

I still want that lens though :crying:

Had to have a good root round to actually find a picture of me. This was taken by my daughter last year and is a bit of an extreme close up!

DSCN0053.jpg

I've just realised that I do have a shot of me that's almost shareable. :D

me8.jpg

I prefer to think of it as creative thinking. ;)

I don't recall anyone saying that it had to be a current picture:

1221140639_07bcb00cf8_o.jpg

Here's me, working hard at my first wedding on Wednesday... all good fun, and no my nostrils arent normally that big :LOL:

Andrew_Photographer.jpg

Ahh, well im young so you never know who might be lurking around one of these, but honestly im not hard to miss!
(Im also suited to being behind the camera opposed to being infront :p)

2001409199120071200_rs.jpg

Dave

Afghanistan 2006 - sitting in a minefield after 3 Para mis-read the bloody map...taken by my mate Paul, our Royal Navy Video Cameraman...

Arkady001_by_arkady001.jpg

Great thread , recognise one person on here Elaine :)

1st , 2 pics not taken by me.
1462887775_74fff82cc7_m.jpg

1577588387_e72dcc9b79_o.jpg

Then a self portrait
1471849833_de83d5a348.jpg

Be kind with the comments. :)

Back