What do you plan to add to your kit in 2008?

Well I'm a noob so the list is quite long but I'll narrow it down to the things I've been looking at as top priority.

- A Tripod.
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D AF Lens
- A second memory card.

Been looking at getting a few filters aswell but they're not exactly essential at the moment and a PC also as my laptop just aint cut out for the software. Despite it only being 16 months old! Maybe a decent little printer aswell but again, not an essential at the moment although its getting close.

I'm new to the D-SLR with my D80. Initial purchases to be some filters, remote.
Lens wise, i'm after the 70-300vr and probably a Sigma 10-20mm. Wouldn't mind the Nikon 50mm 1.4:naughty:
Looks like an expensive time ahead

I've EF 100 f2.8 macro on order. Next year I wish I can afford 70-200 f2.8 IS + teleconverter

another 50mm 1.8 :( as I broke mine.Also a new tripod and something WIDE maybe a sigma 10-20 I may go fixed with my wide lens as I don't really see the point having a little bit of zoom on a wide lens just have to recompose abit more.

I'd love to get a Canon 1D MkIII some time later this year, however I think I've spent enough on camera gear this year (or that's what the missus tells me!:nono:)
New kitchen vs. New camera gear :thinking:

If I can find the money I hope to get as much L glass as I can!!

EF 85 f/1.8
EF 100 f/2.8 macro
Sigma 10-20

Oh and some new Radio Triggers, blasted ebay ones are a waste of time!

In the light of my (very recent) card failure, I plan to get LOADS of 1Gb cards...(y)

Thinking of selling the 24-105mm f4 L, to help fund the purchase of its big brother the 24-70mm f2.8 L.

Hoping to do this over the next few weeks. :)

Back