What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Luckily nothing for a me as I have a Man Flu. And I might add this isn't just any Man Flu, this is M&S Man Flu....

It'll be cold oop north.

Friends of mine opened their camp site today in the Lake District...err blizzard conditions.

A different league altogether in every sense of the word :crying:

Still as wet and cold though, I'd swap the Hull KR game on its open ground with the wind howling through the Humber dockyards for a park footy game any day of the week, gotta wire live pitch-side as well.

Still as wet and cold though, I'd swap the Hull KR game on its open ground with the wind howling through the Humber dockyards for a park footy game any day of the week, gotta wire live pitch-side as well.

Especially against 'Classy' Cas ! :LOL: lucky you !

As long as the Keepmoat Stadium pitch passes inspection tomorrow morning, then I've got Doncaster RLFC vs York City Knights.

I'll start off this weekend.

Charlton vs Bolton.

Busy weekend for me

Fri
Hartlepoo United vs MK Dons

Sat
Sunderland vs Man United (12:45 KO)
Spennymoor Town vs Guernsley (5:30 KO) FA Vase Semi Final 2nd Leg

Then relax lol

Thats true lol. Not seen any fixtures to pick on Monday, will spent a couple of days with the wife, fairs fair :LOL:

3 games today, phew.

1 amateur game at Milford tomorrow, day off Sunday then Warrington v London Monday afternoon and Dewsbury v Batley Monday evening.

will never get the time to fully edit that lot before the next round is upon me so website will probably stagnate for a couple of weeks.

Got Sheffield vs Doncaster this evening, and Doncaster v Halifax on Monday. :D

Was down to do the Sheff v Donny game Rob but it all changed late yesterday

It was bloody cold, I'll say that much..

Good game though, despite the indifferent officiating.

Enjoyed yesterday trip to Pools, Sunderland vs Man United and Spennymoor vs Guernsey today, interesting day ahead

Have Hartlepool United vs Bury this Saturday (if they dont win they are relegated) then Newcastle United vs Fulham on Sunday

Got Doncaster vs Featherstone tomorrow, and arranging to shoot at Widnes vs Doncaster a week on Friday.

Got Doncaster vs Featherstone tomorrow, and arranging to shoot at Widnes vs Doncaster a week on Friday.
You should bump into asterix at Widnes Rob, top bloke but make sure your cars locked, he's a typical scouser. :LOL:

Quiet weekend for me, other things to do so just 1 job on Sunday, Wakefield v Warrington

Last edited:
Thursday - Newcastle United vs Benfica, Europa League 1/4 final.
Saturday - Middlesbrough vs Brighton & HA
Sunday - Newcastle United vs Sunderland

You should bump into asterix at Widnes Rob, top bloke but make sure your cars locked, he's a typical scouser. :LOL:

Quiet weekend for me, other things to do so just 1 job on Sunday, Wakefield v Warrington

I'll take someone elses car, that way, its not mine that gets knackered ;)

Hibs v Falkirk in the Scottish Cup semi-final on Saturday with a 12.30 ko, then it's mad dash across Glasgow to Ibrox for Rangers v Clyde match as I do matchday photos for Clyde. Sunday it's a time-trial in the morning followed by the second Scottish cup semi between Celtic and Dundee United. Glasgow Rocks v Plymouth Raiders in the BBL play-offs finish off a pretty busy weekend.

Back