What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Daily Mail Schools Rugby U18s Semi Finals in Coventry this weekend. U15s next weekend. Rock and/or Roll!

Scrum or maul you mean ;)

I have a special interest into surfing and skimming, so that is the sport. but want to take my own photo on a surfboard :p. You know a little bit of show off :p
I've got my pic and a pic of surfboard too :p, but not together :) and neither under the waves :p

Ice Hockey. Whitley Bay vs Billingham. Its the first time I've shot any sports and I'm not expecting anything particularly mind blowing with the gear I've got.

Sat - Palace vs Leeds
Sun - Millwall vs Blackburn

Friday: Super League: Wigan v Catalans KO 20.00
Saturday: Challenge Cup 2nd round: Hunslet Old Boys v Saddleworth KO 14.0O
Saturday: NCL Premier division: Hunslet Warriors v Stanley Rangers KO 14.30
Sunday: RL Championship Division 1: Hunslet Hawks v Whitehaven KO 15.30

The 2 amateur games on Saturday are only about 400 yrds from each other so first half of one game then second half of the other.

Clanfield - Locks Heath can't wait :D

Friday: Oxford vs Cambridge RL at HAC in London
Saturday/Sunday: Daily Mail Schools Rugby U15s Semi-Finals, Coventry.
Tuesday - Friday: Cheltenham Festival

I'm always jealous looking at this thread but at last I am getting some more opportunities so shoot my beloved MMA soooooo

Friday - Weigh ins
Saturday - Cage Warriors 52 at the Kentish Town Forum

Not been there before and havent shot a weigh in for a long time so exciting weekend for me :D

Eh what is Para's 10?

I'm in awe of all you professionals :) but looking forward to trying to capture some action tomorrow.... Local football teams followed by ice hockey later - and hoping I can charge my one battery that i possess in between times :)

Got Doncaster RLFC vs Batley Bulldogs this afternoon..

South Bermindsey station closed for engineering works. Don't think it will be too easy to find parking within easy walking distance..

Thurs - Newcastle United vs Anzhi
Sat - Middlesbrough vs birmingham City
Sun - Sunderland vs Norwich City

Rob, Seb - either of you joining me at Charlton v Millwall on Saturday? Nice early kick off

Hi Kelly

Yep I'll be there. Prob get there 10:30ish to try & find parking not too far away.

Yep. Was planning to get there for 11ish. Hopefully will get my usual space

Lol same place as my usual place then...

I shall be going to the away supporters end and brave the bottles & coins.

Haha. Behind the ground ;)

Glad you have a choice. I'm hoping we do our usual and shoot towards Jimmy Seed in the first half. Would much rather brave the away end for the first half.

Yes I reckon both teams want that.

Millwall will be geed up with wining midweek but also tired..

You know that all they're going to be chanting tomorrow is "Wembley"......

Might bring earplugs

As long as they as aren't throwing 'stuff' that hits me they can chant what they want..

Back