What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

football tournament friday daytime with 15 schools... superleague rugby friday night... olympic torch pics sat morning... two cricket matches sat afternoon... one cricket match sunday followed by american football 4pm- 6pm ... then home for a well earned drink .. Apart from the rugby-going on spec.... all the above commisioned and will also go on my website for bonus sales :)

well thats one down.. footy tournament postponed due to the torrential rain here :(

wonder how much cricket i will do this weekend..

well thats one down.. footy tournament postponed due to the torrential rain here :(

wonder how much cricket i will do this weekend..
Im hoping for a dry night in Sheffield, ive got to wire pitchside to York Press no later than start of second half with no cover at Don Valley.

Not gonna happen is it.

Well my bricklayer would get wet now if he turns up. Couldn't be arsed to turn up this morning when it was dry though :bang:

I'm of to watch the Ellesmere Triathlon on Sunday and will be my first outing with the camera :) Looking forward to it!

Im hoping for a dry night in Sheffield, ive got to wire pitchside to York Press no later than start of second half with no cover at Don Valley.

Not gonna happen is it.

don valley.. oh dear..its like being out in an open field

I might do first half tonight at salford. then go to car.. send some pics about then get home..play it by ear i guess...

don valley.. oh dear..its like being out in an open field

I might do first half tonight at salford. then go to car.. send some pics about then get home..play it by ear i guess...
Theres no way im taking laptop pitchside so it'll be a 3 mile trek back to the stand at half time, send 8-10 to the York Press, see what its like and if still raining im off.

Friday night: Sheffield Eagles v York City Knights
Saturday: Stanningley v Milford Marlins
Sunday: Huddersfield Giants v London Broncos

Say hello to John for me G :wave:,
I'm not at the game as I'm in London for the Footy agency's shindig:D. Graham.

I am embarresed to say.. got cosey.. time marched on.. looked out the window.. whimped out :(

I am embarresed to say.. got cosey.. time marched on.. looked out the window.. whimped out :(

Well whimp over to the fridge and get out a bottle of Vino Colapso :D

Tobers said:
Nothing for me. Going to the Focus Images summer ball tomorrow PM :LOL:.

Look forward to meeting you Andy :)

Local village summertime cricket, ( must remember to take brolly):)

mortimerhill said:
American Football on Sunday, Berkshire Renegades at Sussex Thunder

No American footie here for a couple of weeks. Goalkeeper wars or watersports depending on how much it rains!

what an absolute washout of a weekend!

im stuck in on the day job 7-3:30 but might find something to do this afternoon.

booooooooooo

Hopefully itll be better for next weekend when im out and about :D

trolololo.jpg

It's Bicycle Polo for me this weekend. :woot:

Nope. It's the 4th year of the European Cup of Bicycle Polo. We've got 8 teams competing this year. 3 from France, 1 Scottish and 4 English. The Irish team were unable to make it.

It was an Olympic Sport in 1908 albeit a demo game :D

It's great fun to watch. Have a look in the sports sharing for Polo Velo or Bike Polo and there's some pictures there from previous years

well you defo learn something new every day!

please post some pics up when your done so i can see! i wont ruin the suprise by googling it. :D

No, I meant have a look in the sports sharing forum for some pictures :) I will put mine in there soon too

This weekend varied.. not just cricket :)

Schools cricket comp FRI afternoon
T20 Cricket FRI evening
2 Cricket matches SAT Afternoon
Boxing in Liverpool SAT Night
Gymnastics in Burnley SUN Morning
1 set of team pics from charity Cricket SUN 1pm
1 league Cricket match SUN aft.. deadline 4pm

All commisioned and to be published :)

The only sport I'll be photographing is drinking (y)(y)

Got a school reunion in a place called Giggleswick in North Yorks. Not seen these guys and gals since 1983...

Bit of a drive though as I'm in Dorset for another hour or so.

I will be photographing a triathlon this Sunday which is the same as I did the whole of last weekend and the six weekends before that

Me a bit of rugby,
Super 15 Crusaders Vs Hurricanes.

No sports this week just a school prom and Uni ball. Next week is 5 days of graduations followed by another 5 days of grads and a wedding.

Rain will play a big part for me this weekend./.. FRI already a wash out

Cricket SAT for local paper and Cricket paper.. guessing will be off:( Got as football presentation sat aft as well.. should be OK

SUN ...well well.. cricket will be 50/50 but I ahve a Kabbadi tournament to do.. that will be fun.. only ever done one before 2 yrs ago :)

Football tournament in Dartford.

Salford v Widnes on Friday night and Huddersfield v Wakefield on Sunday, might see if i can get some Cricket in on Saturday, need to do a bit of ringing round first.

Kids rugby tournament and possibly T20 cricket Sunday afternoon if the rugby finishes early. one of the players wants a new facebook profile, he moaned at the one where the bails were in the air I got for him last time.

ha, get a picture of him with the stumps flying through the air this time?

:)

Im off to wigan to shoot some rugby as i finally got my crb through! Time to realise how much harder sport photography is that i realise!

Back