What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Cricket in a minute... bradley wiggins in charity cycle race thingy sun morning followed by yoof football.. followed by cricket.. followed by tennis finals

FRIDAY
World Street dancining championships.. winter gardens blackpool
Colne blues festival in evening

SATURDAY
Open my photo exhibition.. 4 weeks at local arts center
Accrington v Exeter
Colne Blues festival in evening (joan armatrading heads)

SUNDAY
]Sunday football league cup final 10.30am
Cricket 1- 4pm

MONDAY (Bank holiday)
LANCS LEAGUE cricket for 2 hrs
LOCAL LEAGUE Cricket cup final rest of day

Big long weekend then ..

FRIDAY
World Street dancining championships.. winter gardens blackpool ..

Make up you mind ~ it's either Street dancing or Garden dancing :D

Saturday
World Street dancing championships.. winter gardens Blackpool

Sunday probably
but could be something else currently unknown

Saturday

Sunday probably
but could be something else currently unknown

I shall path the way for you mate :)

still nothing about car parking though :(

There isn't any free parking round there, the best value I have found is some street level carparks round there that are £12 for 12 hours or £13 for 24 hours the multi storey at hounds hill shopping centre is £12 for 10 hours or £20 for 24 hours, but up to 8 hours the multistory is cheaper

one on south king street is £5 for 24 hours or £2 for 12 hours but its a bit further away about 5 minute walk.

Last edited:
Had Whitley Bay vs Bedlington Terriers today FA Cup, Commissioned

Off to Flamingo Land tomorrow (Family day out)

Monday, Gateshead vs Lincoln

yay no more street dance for me the other thing came off got a triathlon, starting at 6am and its 3 hours away not sure if I should be so happy, the dancing shooting was fun but the 130 trophy presentations half way through the day almost killed me.

yay no more street dance for me the other thing came off got a triathlon, starting at 6am and its 3 hours away not sure if I should be so happy, the dancing shooting was fun but the 130 trophy presentations half way through the day almost killed me.

I took ear plugs.. didnt drown it ..just muffled it... recognised two tunes in 8 hrs and they where killed

i did the main stage.. was pleased wiht the results.

Cambridge Utd tomorrow. Not going to Gateshead in September ...

Enjoy the abbey stadium Carol - shot some photos their last week when their youth team played Haverhill - it always is nice to take photos in a proper stadium.

Anyway today I shot some Lawnmower Racing - does that count as a sport?

Enjoy the abbey stadium Carol - shot some photos their last week when their youth team played Haverhill - it always is nice to take photos in a proper stadium.

Anyway today I shot some Lawnmower Racing - does that count as a sport?

I put a thread on the stadiums thread. Quite a crowd - 2,600. Mind you, the 200-300 Dartford supporters made more noise than the home crowd, especially when we won ...

iTM cup. Canterbury v Auckland Wednesday night,

then Canterbury v North Harbour Sat avo

After spending the past 10 days sunning myself in majorca with temperatures hitting 40 degrees I'm straight back to earth with 5 days in a freezing cold ice rink. Not sure if I have any footie on Saturday yet but Sunday I'm shooting the Great Yorkshire Run in Sheffield.

FRIDAY
Car precision and stunt driving exhibition by Paul Swift

SATURDAY
Chorley v Kendal cricket (for 3 publications)
Chorley v Ilkeston football

SUNDAY
Accy v Rochdale CofE football in the morning.
Lancashire league Cricket in afternoon

John

You mean shoot Jason Kenny and then see his fit bird ;)

Thatto Heath v Oulton Raid NCL Saturday

Fingers crossed for no rain!

Thatto Heath v Oulton Raid NCL Saturday

Fingers crossed for no rain!
Covered Oulton at Saddleworth the other week and it chucked it down at Saddleworth, the darkest place on the planet as well with the pitch being hemmed in on 3 sides by massive 50/60 foot trees so no natural light coming in, started at ISO 8000 and ended up at 25,600

I had no games planned this weekend, something has come through, not sure what yet but will know more tomorrow

Covered Oulton at Saddleworth the other week and it chucked it down at Saddleworth, the darkest place on the planet as well with the pitch being hemmed in on 3 sides by massive 50/60 foot trees so no natural light coming in, started at ISO 8000 and ended up at 25,600

sounds like a nightmare, dont think my d300 would have coped particularly well :)

Im fingers crossed for the rain to hold back mainly because i havnt invested in a cover for the camera/lens yet!

ill take a binsack with me then and do a little sundance before i leave!

This weekend I shall be on Soccer AM photographing The Crystals (CPFC Cheerleaders - sort of a job I picked up, fingers crossed leads to other things at the club!!) and maybe some Wheelchair Basketball at the Paralympics (another big break which again, hopefully may lead to other things.....)

Back