What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Unless I manage to get something on Saturday, its a weekend off for me.

Basketball is back ! (hah spooks face now)

Fri night the first ever game for Lancashire Spinners BB (was rossendale raptors) .. its a charity match..
Sat usual big boys footy Accrington v Wimbledon
Sun last day of the cricket season yeagh!!!!

Tony , looking to test out the new 400, what crickets on?

Tony , looking to test out the new 400, what crickets on?

You need to be quick mate.. its the last weekend for all cricket leagues i think.. in our area.. In fact one league already finsihed.. last ones this weekend for Northern league and Lancashire league.. I am at Ramsbottom v Lowerhouse.. got to be there before start to photo lowerhouse fans arriving by steam train... going to do an hr or so then go home and come back for end as ramsbottom get the hollands cup (league runners up) presented to them...

Cheers mate, looks like rammy, time they usually start?

1pm good place to try because its a BIG ground and you will still need to crop in harsh with a 400 .. best to start at places like that ...great tea room as well :)

FRI: Football
Brisbane Roar vs Central Coast Mariners then Brisbane Roar vs Brisbane City FC

SUN: Rugby League
Under 20's Colts - Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Sunshine Coast Falcons
FOGS A Grade - Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Redcliffe Dolphins
Intrust Super Cup - Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Ipswich Jets

Woohoo! First time shooting A League teams, albeit only a preseason friendly.

Last edited:
Doing the Harry Jepson Trophy Final for the RFL at Rotherham on Saturday afternoon, then Doncaster v Sheffield on Sunday

Huddersfield Giants V Catalan Dragons Fri 26th
Huddersfield Town V Millwall Sat 27th so far!

FRI: Football
Brisbane Roar vs Central Coast Mariners then Brisbane Roar vs Brisbane City FC

SUN: Rugby League
Under 20's Colts - Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Sunshine Coast Falcons
FOGS A Grade - Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Redcliffe Dolphins
Intrust Super Cup - Wynnum Manly Seagulls vs Ipswich Jets

Woohoo! First time shooting A League teams, albeit only a preseason friendly.

Good work Steven, If you get to do 1st grade please get in touch, There maybe something coming up we can work on together

Firstly hello from me - it's my first post on the forum. I've been reading the sports forum for a couple of weeks though.

This weekend:

Fri: Basketball, Surrey United v London Lions
Sat: Football, Fulham U18s v Arsenal U18s

Sat Accy v Plymouth

Sat MMA Cage fighting

SUN ..Two grass roots football matches

May have a weekend off this weekend although still waiting to hear back about Hartlepool vs Pompey on Sat

Just about recovered from the World Cup ... and now time to get the domestic season under way.

Fri : Sharks vs Wildcats (BBL basketball)
Sat : Flyers vs Raiders (BBL basketball)
Sun : Giants vs Sharks (BBL basketball)

And that's the trend to start the season with over the coming month or so... after that, back to Continental travels (more basketball).

Two games tomorrow

Middlesbrough vs Fulham and then Sunderland Women vs Doncaster Ladies

Rain rain stay away

Brighouse Town AFC v Ossett Town AFC in the Evo Stik Northern Premier League! Wet, foggy and awful floodlights.. Should be a challenge!

Did Buxton V Stourbridge.......did a nightshift in London.....slept for 2hrs....drove to Buxton in fog.....took photos in fog.....drove home in fog at night......!!

But did get 3 celles and the free kick that was the last goal. (4-1 to the Bucks)

Had a busy one last weekend with Boro vs Blackburn quickly followed by Boxing all night on Sat.

This weekend another two games. Sat I have Newcastle vs Chelsea and Sun Gateshead vs Warrington

Not the weekend, but tonight is my first game under my conference licence. Wrexham FC vs Bristol Rovers. Looking forward to it, just a shame that NOBODY is interested in any images from the game! Well that's what I'm presuming from the info I have been given and the fact that NONE of the local papers have had the decency to respond to an email. :(

Sorting out a helicopter for a fly round of the new Hadley park, for the first day of the Boxing day cricket test match, boxing day, New Zealand V Sri Lanka.

oh dear oh dear oh dear

Few games coming up

Boxing day - Middlesbrough vs Notts Forest
Sun 28th - Newcastle vs Everton
1st Jan - Newcastle vs Burnley

England v Scotland , Cricket World cup today

Have just done; NZ v Sri, Pakistan v West indies, NZ v Zim in the CWC, and Super rugby Crusaders V Rebels in the last weeks
Tomorrow holiday to noosa.

Back