What type of photographer are you?

Edit My Images
No
I was just wondering what type of photographers we have on here-

Where people are all rounders, or specific in certain areas.

I have been studying photography for a couple of years, and consider myself a bit of an all rounder, landscapes, portraiture, sea scapes, still life etc

I like a bit of everything,

I have been paid for a few portrait shoots, 1 wedding (3 more booked up), parties etc

Any one else the same?

Old and worn out :D I'm a if it move I'll shoot it and if it doesn't I'll shoot it :LOL:

In a word.......'frustrated'

My favourite type of photography is getting out amongst the landscapes.

Bored! ... and skint ... :shake:

'jack of all trades' me, unfortunately, master of none :crying:

I shoot people, in some capacity or another, almost exclusively.

Working towards commercial/PR/advertising fulltimer eventually :)

One that does it for fun... and very amateurish. Yip, just my hobby... but what a hobby it is, hey? (y)

I love black and white... and am drawn to street / photojournalist style of pictures... especially low-key.... but have nowhere near the talent of the folks that I see post their pics up here.

I have to be prepared for anything - every time the phone rings. Check out the website and my Alamy.

Happy photographing whatever. Although portraits are my fave and landscapes are my worst.

Why are togs skint?

To answer the question though. I'd say a bit of an all rounder. I shoot weddings and portraits but mix that with architecture/project work. I love looking at other peoples landscapes but acknowledge that I'm utterly pants at landscape even thought it's what got me interested in photography in the first place.

I was just wondering what type of photographers we have on here-

Where people are all rounders, or specific in certain areas.

I have been studying photography for a couple of years, and consider myself a bit of an all rounder, landscapes, portraiture, sea scapes, still life etc

I like a bit of everything,

I have been paid for a few portrait shoots, 1 wedding (3 more booked up), parties etc

Any one else the same?

This is not a criticism, but i'm just wondering why you list landscapes and seascapes as two different things.....

For me, landscapes mostly and architecture. I have on the rare occasion shot portraits, but really only for the family. I'm quite happy to try my hand at anything really, but I think I'd be hopeless at motorsports.

been doing a bit of everything but going to spend more time on motorsport photography in 2010 :D

After the Manchester meet Sunday, a better one(a little bit anyway)

'jack of all trades' me, unfortunately, master of none :crying:

:plus1:

Just started on stock photography but at heart I think I prefer wildlife. I know I have no interest in architecture, but I can't wait to get started on macro photography/videography.

I once thought I was as good as Ansel Adams and Don McCullin .......... then I woke up.

another jack of all trades, and master of none. You just need to look at my flickr to work that one out. :shrug:

Back