What would you do??................

I'd be happy to take some shots if it was local and I'd nothing else on that day :)

If you really really want guaranteed good photos of your wedding day...well, you can't :p Because there are plenty of 'professional' wedding photographers out there who are taking the ****. But you can do your research and be reasonably assured that for a significant outlay you'll get some good pictures.

Or you could ask some amateurs if they wanted some portfolio shots for nothing. Personally, I'd be happy with one friend I know can handle a camera getting the 'money shot' that'll go on the mantlepiece, and letting some other people go snap happy for everything else.

Having visited CHester zoo when there is a wedding on, you will have no shortage of photographers. Of course they may not be any good, and you will have trouble tracking them all down to get copies, and half of them will be more interested in the lions....

Here is my "cutting the cake" for the bride and groom, if you can identify them by the back of their head.......

DSCF3658.jpg

The do I saw, as you can tell, was not that private, they don;t shut the zoo for the day. If it was me, I would rather have a more private location fro the do, with maybe a trip to the zoo to get some photos - do a trash the dress there, and then get annual membership or sponsor an animal for a more lasting memory.

Not read whole thread, cos so long, so apols if someone else has mentioned this.

Back