What you all doing this weekend then photogs???

well was out last night :naughty: I'm going to go to the flower and food festival in dundee, nick narin will be cooking :clap: and hopefully get some good snaps and good grub...............................just gotta find my way home now :thinking:

im planning on going to UPS depot and taking a dump in the letterbox

:LOL: :LOL: quote of the year!

This weekend I will mostly be, working nights, sleeping, maybe a bit of DIY and some more sleeping.

Supposed to be doing a dressage competition today, peeing down at the moment and very windy. Can't wait.

peeing down at the moment and very windy. Can't wait.

Yes its been raining very heavy here too with strong winds.

Will give it another hour before I make my decision to go..:(

i have to work weekends :sulk:

I was thinking I may pop along to the balloon event in Wales but, its extremely windy here and looking like rain any moment.
Weather forecast says not too bad today but we all know that means jack!

well we are off to Wimpole Hall to hopefully see Mr Titchmarsh, the sun is shining but its a bit windy which gets on my wick especially when I am photographing flowers!

Had a lie in. Pottered around. Watched football focus. Popped out in the car to the Custard Factory for some shooting, but got stuck in traffic and frankly after 30 minutes of it couldn't be arsed. Came back. Went to greasy cafe for lunch (chicken sandwhich, chips and coffee). Shot some 'gritty urban' stuff but was still raining so got an ice-lolly and went home. Watched England game and then other games afterwards. Finished the route for a Namibia/Botswana safari I am organising at POTN for next August/September and posted it - people excited, which is cool. Did some PPing. Wrote an advert for a lens I am selling because I discovered I am too shaky these days to make best use of it :-( Answered some e-mails. Went to bed. Typical Saturday for me I suppose.

Well today we're off to the beach somewhere.

Not sure where cos the weather isn't the greatest, but I promised my daughter that we would go to the seaside this weekend.

We were going to go to Southport, but the Airshow is on, and I'm not taking them to that overpriced cattle market...:LOL:
Might head over to the Wirral.

Hahahaha! Brown and kind of insipid yellow, isn't it? :D

Other than that, started planning a couple of shots to see what I can come up with for the September POTY comp...

Thats a good idea. (y) I have something to do now.:D

---

Matty, you could try increasing the colour saturation...I think Tikka Mossala would work well.

Sounds like my sorta lunch Dave..:LOL:

I'll bet :LOL:

I've been on holiday all week and been shooting in a few local places (all sucked!) and as part of my 'blokish recharging therapy' had the exact same lunch in three different greasy cafes :nuts: I feel good.

Finished the route for a Namibia/Botswana safari I am organising at POTN for next August/September and posted it - people excited, which is cool.

Just been reading about this, wont be able to come on your trip, but am planning something similar myself for next year or 2008 ! :) Will have to see how your planning goes and make notes ! :)

Just been reading about this, wont be able to come on your trip, but am planning something similar myself for next year or 2008 ! :) Will have to see how your planning goes and make notes ! :)

We're full anyway :p

Best place to check is the Wiki which has the latest info. collated under clear headings. If you need any help planning PM me. I've been through much of South Africa and Namibia (apart from the Northern areas).

We're full anyway :p

Yeah i know ! :)

Best place to check is the Wiki which has the latest info. collated under clear headings. If you need any help planning PM me. I've been through much of South Africa and Namibia (apart from the Northern areas).

Yeah was reading that after following the link ! :)

Thanks for the offer, may well take you up on it if i get stuck, have friends from South Africa, so may have a chat with them as well ! :)

missed this one, cos' I've been mega busy :D

I've been working and am also in the process of moving to the capytal of whales - should have most of my stuff there tommorow!

Back