What you listening to RIGHT now?

I watched Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds which was on TV over Xmas. This was the tour version. I have the CD which I have just added to my car Memory stick. I do prefer the original performers but I guess Richard Burton and Phil Lynott are hard to get hold of now.

Dave

Deep Purple in concert, classic line up from 1984.
Concert now showing on Sky Arts channel 11 on freeview.
Mr Blackmore on top form, forgot just how good they could be.

My wife has Jolene playing in her office (next door to mine). Dolly Parton, quite a talent.
Indeed, and Jolene was arguably her best offering after the original version of "I will always love you", which was murdered several years later by the late Whitney Houston for the movie The Bodyguard.

Currently listening to Tupac

The Moody Blues, most surprisingly as it was herself that put it on, not her usual choice of genre.

Don't know why (but I'm not complaining!) but I have had Led Zeppelin's Dazed and Confused as an earworm all morning.

The Moody Blues, most surprisingly as it was herself that put it on, not her usual choice of genre.
Good man. I've grown to love The Moody Blues lately. Just the core seven LP's are such an amazing body of work.

And that dance routine looks like it could have been choreographed and filmed yesterday! Looking at the YT comments, the dance wasn't originally synched to Nutbush either!

I was having a Kraftwerk day today.

And that dance routine looks like it could have been choreographed and filmed yesterday! Looking at the YT comments, the dance wasn't originally synched to Nutbush either!
No It was synced to the routine from sweet charity Nod.

Back