What you listening to RIGHT now?

Listening to Broadsword and the Beast today. Some late Jethro Tull. Very Eighties and synthy. But it's actually not bad at all.

James o‘brien on LBC

Well, there's a record fair locally tomorrow and I plan on going. Haven't been to one for years.

Currently got Buckethead's 325+ albums on shuffle on Tidal. .The bloke's a creative tornado. Amazing!

Joan Baez, North Country Blues; and Leonard Cohen, Famous Blue Raincoat.

Chris Rea - Blue Guitars NEW CD/DVD BOX SET *save with combined shipping*

It could be a looong day.

Electric Warrior by T-Rex - great album!

When I saw Robin Hitchcock the other week (highly recommended, his banter between songs is worth it alone) supporting was Jessica Lee Morgan, daughter of Mary Hopkin (early Apple signing) and Tony Visconti (of Bowie and T-Rex fame - some good music DNA there!!)

Delain back with a new singer and a Tour early next year, already got my ticket.
Last band I saw before before Covid in Feb 2020 and will be the first one since then too.
Hope things go a bit differently this time, caught Covid during that trip to London before it was widely known about.
Wondered why I had flu with an upset stomach, spread the love to my wife and daughter too.
Missus had a wicked sore throat and daughter got the rotten cough, all became clear once information became available

Last edited:
Delain back with a new singer and a Tour early next year, already got my ticket.
Last band I saw before before Covid in Feb 2020 and will be the first one since then too.
Hope things go a bit differently this time, caught Covid during that trip to London before it was widely known about.
Wondered why I had flu with an upset stomach, spread the love to my wife and daughter too.
Missus had a wicked sore throat and daughter got the rotten cough, all became clear once information became available

Sort of reminds me of Evanescence a bit.

Sort of reminds me of Evanescence a bit.
Maybe a little bit, I think they are much more like Within Temptation.
Not a surprise because the keyboard player was originally part of WT.

1665347419415.png
Best new blues album I have heard since The Healer, really excellent.

I'm not sure why, as I'm no fan of theirs, but Tears For Fears, Change.

1666045827656.png Bedtime music, just love her voice

Back