What's Your History With Fuji Digital Cameras ?

XF1
X30
X100T

X100
XF1
XE1
X100T
X-T2

Enjoyed them all but the X100 seemed so special at the time.

Oops, forgot about 3x Fuji S5's I've had. Somehow I don't associate them at all with modern Fuji kit.

Last edited:
XF1 x2. Still have the first one I bought when they first came out but the 2nd was stolen from my car when I left it unlocked. Hoping it crapped out with the aperture issue soon after!!!
X10 which I bought 2nd hand from the forum then sold to help fund an X20 then took back in PX against the X20 when the person who bought the X10 wanted to upgrade. Put the cash that came my way towards the X30. Still have the X10 and X30.
X-Pro 1, X-T1 and X-T2 which make up my travel (and first choice for most uses!) kit. 10-24 on the Pro, 18-135 on the X-T1 and 100-400 (with 1.4x telecon usually attached) on the X-T2.

I've had a few - now shooting back with Nikon :D

X-Pro1
X100 x 3
X100S x 2
X-E2
X-T1
X100T
X-Pro2
X100F
X-Pro2 (again!)

Oh go on then
X100 6 maybe more
X100s
X100F
X30
XE1
Xt1
Xt20
Xt10
Xpro1
XA1

See not too bad,now if we’re talking Nikon’s that’s a different story :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh go on then
X100 6 maybe more
X100s
X100F
X30
XE1
Xt1
Xt20
Xt10
Xpro1
XA1

See not too bad,now if we’re talking Nikon’s that’s a different story :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Please feel free to post in members history with Nikon lol :LOL:

X10
X20
X30
XE2 with XF18-55 and XC50-230

Still got them all, the X30 is the one I use most.

In order of purchase I think.
X100
X10
XF1
X-E1
X-Pro1
X-E2
X30
X-T1

Still got X10 and X-Pro1 (and the X-E2 to sell)

My first digital camera was a Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom. It did very well with 2MP.

Some compact from yonks ago I can't remember
S3Pro
S5pro
Another S5Pro IR Conversion
X-T1
X-E1 (IR Converted)
X-T2
Another X-T1

Soon to be another X-T2

Although its not digital, my first SLR was a Fujica STX-1N, died a death in a Webasto Sunroof opening exercise!!! Had a wave of nostaglia last year, and bought another (in unused condition!!) - paid as much as I did first time round!!!

7hRuTkfh.jpg

GaHq2Z3h.jpg

OAKz7l5h.jpg
Beautiful Build and quality I remember one of the local camera club members having one and the superb quality projected transparencies he produced off it bought back a few memories thanks for posting :)(y)

X-E1
X-T1 (converted the X-E1 to IR)
X-T2 (converted the X-T1 to IR)

Honestly can't remember all of them, but there have been quite a few, only one left and that's a X-Pro2
Lack of ibis in the smaller cameras did for me and my shaky mitts

Honestly can't remember all of them, but there have been quite a few, only one left and that's a X-Pro2
Lack of ibis in the smaller cameras did for me and my shaky mitts
I have the Xh1 but also micro 4/3 Olympus OMD-EM1 plus grip the IBIS is fantastic on the Olympus as every thing you put on the front is stabilised Rich :)I forgot about my Fuji Finepix HS10 bridge but that has impressive IBIS and a 24-720mm optical lens and all powered by 4 AA batteries which are pretty much available anywhere !

I have the Xh1 but also micro 4/3 Olympus OMD-EM1 plus grip the IBIS is fantastic on the Olympus as every thing you put on the front is stabilised Rich :)I forgot about my Fuji Finepix HS10 bridge but that has impressive IBIS and a 24-720mm optical lens and all powered by 4 AA batteries which are pretty much available anywhere !

I have a Panasonic GX9 and a few small primes, yes stabilisation on everything is great.
Did consider the X-H1, but It was a bit on the big side plus I really like the rangefinder style

Think Fuji are missing out on sales not developing ibis in something the size of the X-E2
My daughter sold up completely and went to Olympus, fair bit of my recent spending has been on m4/3 too

In no particular order, and multiple buys not counted:
XE1
XE2
XPro1
XPro2
XT10
XT1
XT2
XH1
X70
And some compacts which I cannot remember the names of.

Only Fuji i've ever owned was an X-T1. Did not get on with it at all, and honestly thought it was the worst Camera i ever used. That was until i found some images on an SD card that i had not even processed and they were of such good quality it nearly made me forget how bad i found it. I know they are hugely popular but i never got on with it for some reason (Probably my own ineptitude).

S2
S3
S5

Not keen on the new stuff. Not doubting the quality or ability of them, just don't like using them.

Back