What's your secret? Just for fun

Name
Julian
Edit My Images
Yes
Everyone has one. That little secret burning away at the back of your mind - the one you can't tell to anyone but you just want to let it out.

Mine is that I have 5 tattoos that most of my family know nothing about. My wife and kids know but no one else in my family.

Go on - let it out (unless it's going to get you in trouble).

I faked orgasims when we were trying for a baby to make the daily sex go on longer lol

Then clearly the real ones ain't that memorable for Mrs POAH!

i once appeared on the Trisha show.. ok so its not a secret to those that watch(ed) it but it was around 15 years or so ago and not something i bring up in conversation!

I still cry when Bambi's mum dies and s*** myself when I see Sharp Tooth in The Land Before Time.

I had no idea where this was going when I started it.
Some funny answers so far - keep them coming :)

I tend to cry at the sight of anything suffering in a movie. And laugh at human gore like Saw movies. Because of that I always go to the movies alone

i could tell you but would have to kill you....

Two of these are true - one is a fib.. I'll let you play

1) I have a body piercing, done in Feb that wife did not know about until last week.
2) I have spent a couple of times in the plod cells. (Most pleasant hotel -funnily enough not on trip advisor)
3) I am related to Boris Johnson (yes, the one, not a one)

1) I have a body piercing, done in Feb that wife did not know about until last week.
2) I have spent a couple of times in the plod cells. (Most pleasant hotel -funnily enough not on trip advisor)

Sadly, though one is bad, and one is a bit yawn....the other is unforgivable :LOL:

1 & 3 is my guess

i had a whole giant pot of blue candy bon bons last night
,bought them in the pound shop super value to
,and this morning on the loo

my poo was blue :exit:

I was responsible for the flooding of the Tesco store in Southend in 1981. (Details in the practical jokes thread.)

I'm a girl.... shhh

I once walked out of a cafe without paying :oops: :$

I'd been meeting with an old friend and her kids and in between all the fuss of packing up to leave, I thought she'd paid when she'd gone to take one of the kids to the loo and she thought I'd paid while she was in the loo.
We only realised months later, when we next met up for lunch and were sorting out whose turn it was to pay and who had paid last time.

I once walked out of a cafe without paying :oops: :$

I'd been meeting with an old friend and her kids and in between all the fuss of packing up to leave, I thought she'd paid when she'd gone to take one of the kids to the loo and she thought I'd paid while she was in the loo.
We only realised months later, when we next met up for lunch and were sorting out whose turn it was to pay and who had paid last time.

Similarly I put £60 petrol in the car once, walked into the shop, picked up a couple of bits and went to the tills.
Paid for the shopping but forgot about the fuel.

I woke up with a jolt in the early hours when it dawned on me!
I went dashing up there in the morning and the attendant said don't worry...happens all the time.

He said he couldn't, however, locate a fuel transaction with no associated payment and therefore couldn't allow me to pay!

Errr...result?

I have a secret desire to post up a picture of @BRASH that I have.But something keeps telling me it would be wrong.

Back