What's your secret? Just for fun

I should add that I was being used by the company - the position I took was a trainee hotel manager but they stuck me behind the bar of the pub that the chain also owned with no intention of giving me actual training. After I got there, I discovered that there was a very high turnover of "trainee managers". I had promised myself that I would give the job (as in the advertised one) a month before making a decision and then worked a month's notice before heading back South. As a trainee, I was paid less than peanuts - the supposed training was meant to make up for the lack of monetary reward but there was no training given so I left as soon as possible. Ended up in and around the licensed trade for the next 30 odd years but rather closer to home!
Certainly an eye opener!

Ah pish. ..I lost interest after you said the company used you.
Typical war cry if a disgruntled sex industry worker ;) :LOL: :p

:p

I've actually been propositioned more regularly in straight bars than I was up there! (By all sexes.)

:p

I've actually been propositioned more regularly in straight bars than I was up there! (By all sexes.)

Don't believe ya :p

One time was as a couple to join a lady of varied tastes. We declined gracefully!

I have a secret desire to post up a picture of @BRASH that I have.But something keeps telling me it would be wrong.
Would you show it for £50 ...I didn't think you would but I would start it with £50 and lets see how many members would add to that ,and of course the proceeds to a charity .....now that would put the willies up him

Would you show it for £50 ...I didn't think you would but I would start it with £50 and lets see how many members would add to that ,and of course the proceeds to a charity .....now that would put the willies up him

Which charity would that be,help Rich rebuild his face appeal? :(

I don't wash my hands in public loos

Which charity would that be,help Rich rebuild his face appeal? :(

You never know, a Weegie kiss might be an improvement, Rich!!! ;)

Reviving this thread, I've always wanted to be a knob twiddler.

Well, I love electronic music, especially 70's stuff by Tangerine Dream, etc . . .

Knob20Twiddler_zpsbwzrrwt7.jpg~original

I'm quite partial to a drop of R-Whites .....

i once appeared on the Trisha show.. ok so its not a secret to those that watch(ed) it but it was around 15 years or so ago and not something i bring up in conversation!
Your secret was kinda safe then,as only a dozen or so people watched the Tricia show.
But now that you've told us......SHAME on you.

Its kind of sad but both are true...

Most know me as upbeat and someone who doesn't let his disabilities defeat him but...

I cried for days earlier this year when I had to finally accept defeat and give up playing guitar after 49 years of playing.

I suck it up when my carers are here, putting on a brave and jovial front, but when on my own I cry with the pain and feel sorry for myself some nights.

Nobody, even family and my best friend know this...

Its kind of sad but both are true...

Most know me as upbeat and someone who doesn't let his disabilities defeat him but...

I cried for days earlier this year when I had to finally accept defeat and give up playing guitar after 49 years of playing.

I suck it up when my carers are here, putting on a brave and jovial front, but when on my own I cry with the pain and feel sorry for myself some nights.

Nobody, even family and my best friend know this...
That's a hard one to read - must have been even harder to put it in writing.
All the best.

Back