What's your secret? Just for fun

I woke up this morning with an old lady in bed with me .....................

You'd said the 'star' of the photo was BRASH, but that 'something' (not specified) was stopping you...

Show us the damn photo already :p

Only to the highest bidder :)

Is that an order?

i had a whole giant pot of blue candy bon bons last night
,bought them in the pound shop super value to
,and this morning on the loo

my poo was blue :exit:

had curry last night ,blue and yellow made made a nice shade of green today .no wonder i was good at art or was it fart :banana:

had curry last night ,blue and yellow made made a nice shade of green today .no wonder i was good at art or was it fart :banana:

If a fart is colourful, chances are it wasn't just a fart...

My secret was that I used to have a crush on Babs from Pans People

I was 10 at the time!!!

John
Is she the one with the long blonde hair? Been watching some re runs on bbc 4 and she's my favourite. #needtogetoutmore

I used to be a barman at a gay pub in Glasgow. Apparently I was known as "Diamond Lil"!

I should add that I was being used by the company - the position I took was a trainee hotel manager but they stuck me behind the bar of the pub that the chain also owned with no intention of giving me actual training. After I got there, I discovered that there was a very high turnover of "trainee managers". I had promised myself that I would give the job (as in the advertised one) a month before making a decision and then worked a month's notice before heading back South. As a trainee, I was paid less than peanuts - the supposed training was meant to make up for the lack of monetary reward but there was no training given so I left as soon as possible. Ended up in and around the licensed trade for the next 30 odd years but rather closer to home!
Certainly an eye opener!

Back