Which photography youtube channels do you subscribe to?

Thomas Heaton,
Gavin Hardcastle, (Fototripper),
Adam Gibbs,
Nigel Danson,

amongst others. :)

I enjoy Tim Kelly's video's, my bias is studio portraiture so not everyone's cup of tea.
Also Gavin Hoey, and for technical knowledge Karl Taylor.

I do like Jared Polin's FroKnowsPhoto channel, not really for learning anything they are just entertaining and a great way of picking up the latest news. His pod casts also make long car trips a little easier. You will learn nothing from them but again fun to listen too.

I have just discovered Nicole Carson Bonilla, she uses just Speedlight's, but creates some amazing images. Worth looking up.

If you are looking for printing advice then Keith Cooper is excellent. He's a pro architectural photographer with years of experience. Lots of common sense opinions explained in a straightforward way

I must say I've been impressed by Simon DeEntremont lately. He's a wildlife photographer and anyone interested in that sort of thing really ought to watch his channel. He's got a very sober approach and really knows his stuff. He's also taken to knocking about with Gavin Hardcastle, and does have a sense of humour. :D

If you are looking for printing advice then Keith Cooper is excellent. He's a pro architectural photographer with years of experience. Lots of common sense opinions explained in a straightforward way
He really does know his craft, I watch quite a few of his videos

I like Christopher Frost for equipment reviews.
For film photography Analogue Insights is very cool.
Lastly following Pentax Pete's example (his chanel is good by the way) I have been known to post a video or two about film cameras on Mostly Vintage Cameras.

Oh God. I've subbed to too many photographers on youtube over the last few years or so

Evan Ranft
Micael Widell
First Man Photography
TKNORTH
The Art of Photography
Pat Kay
Paul Miguel Photography
KelbyOne
Simon d'Etremont
Andrew Millison
Jared Pollin
Brendan van Son
Pascal Basel
Thomas Heaton
James Popsys
Nigel Danson
Morten Hilmer
Courtney Victoria
Henry Turner
Mads Peter Iversen
Adam Gibbs
Mark Denney
Simon Baxter
Serge Ramelli
Espen Helland
Grant Atkinson

Last edited:
Has Thomas Heaton stopped uploading videos?

He was uploading videos every Wednesday but it's been a couple of weeks now.

Not a criticism, just curious.

Back