White Muslin Backdrops

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to ask you all about the White muslin backdrops what you get get off of ebay, are they worth it and are they of a good quality ?

Cheers :)

Classic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok so i got it wrong lol anyways anyone give me any advice on this ;)

And yeah i have gone bright red lol

I did see the slight miss spell but thought i would say nothing, mainly because i could not get up of the floor for laughing:clap::clap::clap::clap::LOL::LOL:

Thanks Merc

I like to entertain you guys im here all week.............Now can we get back to the backdrop are they any good off of ebay ?

Ta much ;)

9ft white seamless roll of paper. :)

Oh rite i just thought that they would get pretty filthy when using them or are they stong enough to whipe clean ?

White Vinyl? You can get smaller sizes at quite a good price, around £30-40
And if you're looking for like 4mx3m they are around £80-90

Yeah, the paper does eventually get dirty if people are standing on it. You've just got to do the best you can to try to make sure their shoes are relatively clean, and have a towel laid out on the floor by the paper that they can wipe any loose dust or whatever off their feet before they go on.

Even though you may need to stretch out about 15ft of it to be able to get your shots, when you come to tearing it off, you'll probably only be tearing off a couple of feet at a time to get fresh.

What a few I know do, is pull out the white seamless, then lay white vinyl or a reflective white hardboard on top of it for the subject to stand on (so you get the nice reflection). The vinyl will simlpy reflect the whiteness on the background and be blown out, so you won't see the join behind your subject.

I bought a pair of white muslin curtains from Ikea for £14 or something like that and they are perfect. Just installed them in my studio today and getting lovely white backgrounds already without any messing around.

I bought a pair of white muslin curtains from Ikea for £14 or something like that and they are perfect. Just installed them in my studio today and getting lovely white backgrounds already without any messing around.

Any idea which ones they were Darren? going with the wife in the next couple of days fancy getting summit for family shots

i have a white muslin background and it is really good once it is stretched out, absolutely right though it can leave creases which is a nightmare but a bit of pp renders that :) I got lastolite one and a interfit...i prefer the lastolite one

Back