who has motor bikes

Here's mine which I can't ride at the moment due to separating my shoulder coming off my push-bike;

5973404915_4c9e9e7148_b.jpg

well picked this up at the weekend ..a bike i loved in my younger days :) 25 yrs old and pulls like a train

fj.jpg

looks like the chop will sit in the shed a wee while longer :)

I ride a Z750 ,Bandit 1250 as well as the bike in my Sig a mark one powervalve (350 YPVS) which I restored myself:)
My fav is probably the Z , a 2009 model in green awesome to ride the magazines said they don't handle but I think they are talking crap:D

OH currently has a CBR125 but will be doing his full test(s) soon and will be getting something bigger then, hes toying between a few Honda's and a few Kawasaki's between the 400 and 600cc mark atm.

I want a .............bike !!!!! :)

What's the best route to getting my licence ,bearing in Mind I'm not a kick in the ass off 50 lol !!

Last edited:
CBT and then DAS (Direct Access). That's the route I took last year, after my 50th. Didn't find it particularly easy, but wanted to get my full licence. If you can, research a few training schools.

Here's my Trip....

4379648335_63139ec295_b.jpg

...awaits critique about the lighting! :exit:

Only took 40 years from my first Lammy to my second, but it was worth it :)

C-_Users_Les_Desktop_1DSL8622m.jpg

My first bike..... Had it a month before decided to do my full test.

223069_1943437938972_1979015_n.jpg

Mine and brothers bike........

267808_2050032723775_8230848_n.jpg

My bike 2 months later.....

smashed bike by I will shoot you with a canon, on Flickr

My brothers bike 8 months later...

534590_4390712039295_214922519_n.jpg

14 months since my little mishap, still got shoulder problems (nerve damage) meaning im weak in my left arm and can only pick it up about 30 degrees from body and my memory still isn't great either.

Once I get a payout, I'm considering either the BMW S1000RR or the Triumph daytona 675R. I'm thinking more towards the daytona at the moment... Don't know why... But knowing me, I'll change my mind.

In the meantime I may just get something similar to what I had before.

great looking bike's and photo's, like the lammy and waterfall

Last edited:
Passed my test in 2007, and bought this;
2749955505_be55ebb020.jpg

Wrote it off in 2009 :( I still miss that bike sometimes

Bought this to replace it;
4517388034_b850c40d73.jpg

Then added this to my collection;
4679112989_fd47ccedc4.jpg

And Finally added an SP1 track bike to the collection, but haven't got a pic of it online.

I'm looking at getting a commuter, just no idea what just yet....

I have to admit though, I haven't been using them much recently :(

I did contemplate selling the SP2, but in a weird reversal of what most girlfriends say, she said, "Don't get rid of it, it's beautiful".........must be something I've been slipping her ;)

I've been a biker most of my life. Done a lot of trials riding when I was younger, played at a bit of motocross, had various bikes from sports, tourers to enduro bikes..........but I had never ridden a cruiser or anything with forward foot rest until I bought this 3 weeks ago.

Very comfy and stops you growing horns ;)..............oh, and a lot of polishing :bonk:

VT750DC_02 by Phil D 245, on Flickr

Mine:

An old pic so a few slight changes since then.

Well if the Lambretta counted on page 2 here's my LML (Vespa made in India). I've just altered the mirro positions and added a couple of spotlights since this was taken.

After seeing Les' Lammy above I must really find a decent location for a shoot.

8879570223_f27a9ac1d3_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Well if the Lambretta counted on page 2 here's my LML (Vespa made in India). I've just altered the mirro positions and added a couple of spotlights since this was taken.

After seeing Les' Lammy above I must really find a decent location for a shoot.

That's one neat 'modded up' Vespa, like it a lot.

I've resisted to now modding up my Lammy, although I have a fish-tailed parka with a couple of original Northern Soul badges. :eek:

Last edited:
I have a 98 FireBlade that I use for hooning and track days and an 86 BMW K100RS that I'm using for a charity run next week (not so subtle plug, please check the charity thread that's been stickied ;)).

My first bike..... Had it a month before decided to do my full test.

Mine and brothers bike........

My bike 2 months later.....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lee-jamesphotography/6211424756/
smashed bike by I will shoot you with a canon, on Flickr

My brothers bike 8 months later...

14 months since my little mishap, still got shoulder problems (nerve damage) meaning im weak in my left arm and can only pick it up about 30 degrees from body and my memory still isn't great either.

Once I get a payout, I'm considering either the BMW S1000RR or the Triumph daytona 675R. I'm thinking more towards the daytona at the moment... Don't know why... But knowing me, I'll change my mind.

In the meantime I may just get something similar to what I had before.

Hmm... "But knowing me, I'll change my mind" .... Yes lee. Yes.

re edit by Canon Shooting, on Flickr

ducati diavel side profile by Canon Shooting, on Flickr

Ducati Diavel rear by Canon Shooting, on Flickr

My red bike -

RedBike1.jpg

My other bike is a Ducati 900SS (circa 1977). :cool:

Back