Who still uses Medium Format?

Test roll of Reala fired off at lunchtime.

Providing I genuinely was 12m from everything I wanted in focus and my guesstimate exposures weren't too shockingly out I will post results later tomorrow.

id also like it rob ;)

thinking of selling my mamiya so if i can get some decent enough offer for it i may just try my luck!

id also like it rob ;)

thinking of selling my mamiya so if i can get some decent enough offer for it i may just try my luck!

Well the latest 'interested party' just backed out :cautious:, so it's still lurking down there in the classifieds...

Does anyone shoot mainly colour Negative 120 film in their camera ?

Not guilty, don't really see the point for me personally. B&W is easy enough for me to develop myself and if I want colour I might as well shoot slide so that I can hold it up to the window to enjoy it any time I want without having to scan/print.

Does anyone shoot mainly colour Negative 120 film in their camera ?

Yep have run some Kodak Extar through the Yashica 124 and once sorted out the colour cast when I scanned it it was great, in fact going to order some more Neg film for the Yashica later today. :D

Not guilty, don't really see the point for me personally. B&W is easy enough for me to develop myself and if I want colour I might as well shoot slide so that I can hold it up to the window to enjoy it any time I want without having to scan/print.

But now Astia is a goner from the land of fish & chips, there is no other real choice for low saturation, low contrast, than either fuji 160S or Prtra 160NC

Unless you've found a super secret stash of Astia Kev?

I've got about four rolls left and that's it. TBH I'm sick of the hassle of scanning film so I've no idea if I'll ever shoot the remaining astia or the ice cream tub full of Provia.

Back