who would you love to do a shoot with??

I would love to photograph any member of Led Zeppelin (probably not Bonham right now!) or David Attenborough, my dream would come true if I even met that man :love:

Churchill and Hitler face to face( boxing match style). Jim Morrison ,The 50's movie pin up girls would be fun too.

As death appears no obstacle, Christopher Wren & Samuel Pepys.

Halle Berry wearing a really tight mermaid frock, ideally one with a deep plunge V neckline.

Alison Angel :confused:

Jennifer Lopez could be good too.

Sir Paul Stephenson, Commissioner of the Met Police.
Either outside Stockwell Tube Station or on the South Bank opposite the House of Commons........... and in civilian clothes.

S44 me if you dare !!!!!!

Kathryn Jenkins... :love:
and
Tom jones... :woot:

(y)

Kathryn Jenkins... :love:
and
Tom jones... :woot:

(y)

done kathryn but not tom :) actualy a bit of a cow when it came to photography.. nice on the eye but..sorry no :(

alive? helen mirren..(do I need to explain?) . dead? maggie thatcher ....... Although not a voter myself.. maggie was the strongest prime minister I ahve ever seen and did more good than people give her credit for... well known features would make great photos..

Reactions: BBR
Maybe Tom Baker or some other time Lord given how this thread has time traveled lol

HAs this thread been carbon dated? :LOL:

Last edited:
Well, when I first read this, I did think of "who I'd photograph with?" as in "who would I like to learn from?", and I thought of Simon King, the wild life photographer. I love his work, and I really like his manner on the TV. I could learn so much!

Trouble is, anyone who I'd like to photograph would be someone who I'd get all nervous with or just want to have a chin-wag with. Plus, most celebs are so up their own @rses, anyway!
But, confidence (and ability) aside; George Clooney, Einstein (for different reasons), Beyonce, Janet Street-Porter, Patrick Stewart, Morgan Freeman. I'll shut up now, as I good go on forever.

Does anyone think it's a bit weird that the OP has only posted twice?

This is a good question ... I prefer people with characterful faces who have lived a little but look good on it!! Helen Mirren, Julie Walters and Judi Dench (separately or together), three ladies with wonderfully photogenic faces. Morgan Freeman, Barrack Obama, Willie Nelson or even someone like Michael Parkinson would be on my male model list. If we can time travel, Churchill, Albert Einstein, or maybe street photography in Victorian times (or earlier) to capture the people of the time going about their business, would be an interesting challenge.

From a hubba hubba view point Kiera Knightley and/or Cameron Diaz.

From an interesting face view point David Attenborough or Ray Winstone

from a historic point of view - war photography of Picketts charge (from behind the wall at the union position)

and from a wildlife photography point of view mauritius before so many species got wiped out, especially the dodo

If we can time travel...

"It would be the 19th century for me. One of Napoleon's marshalls. A chance to march across Europe alongside the greatest general who ever lived and kill Belgians."

This is a good question ... I prefer people with characterful faces who have lived a little but look good on it!! Helen Mirren, Julie Walters and Judi Dench (separately or together), three ladies with wonderfully photogenic faces. Morgan Freeman, Barrack Obama, Willie Nelson or even someone like Michael Parkinson would be on my male model list. If we can time travel, Churchill, Albert Einstein, or maybe street photography in Victorian times (or earlier) to capture the people of the time going about their business, would be an interesting challenge.

:agree:

I love interesting faces, and agree with some of your selection. I'd also add Seasick Steve, Peter Vaughan (Maester Aemon from Game of Thrones), Diana Rigg.

I'm going to be a big soft old sod now...

I'd love one more chance to get a photo of my Mam and Dad together again. Sadly, not to be as they're no longer with us...

No real interest in taking photo's of any other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nod
Like Mark, just my parents. Unfortunately, when they were dying, so was I but I managed to get off that train while they didn't.

alive? helen mirren..(do I need to explain?) . dead? maggie thatcher ....... Although not a voter myself.. maggie was the strongest prime minister I ahve ever seen and did more good than people give her credit for... well known features would make great photos..

I had the privilege of photographing Mr and Mrs T in 1988 at Woolwich Barracks. Sadly the negatives remain property of the Crown and I don't have a single photograph. A memorable occasion and a very gracious lady.

id love to shoot the ex wife in the face with a 12 bore...but if were talking with a camera, id go for Margaret Rutherford (those younger readers best google her), what a face ,what a character

Back