Wife had some friends over

Edit My Images
Yes
First time I have tried this...

Carolroom.jpg

i think it might be my dirty mind but i was expecting something else going off the thread title :LOL: :naughty:

I like the shot though, something i've been meaning to try for a while.

Is it done using layers then blended together?

Edit: Before I sound silly...

Really well put together that is!
Looking at it quickly, could even fool the best of us... :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments, yes, layers and then masks and brush them back in, the hardest thing was to get her to keep changing her clothes!

Very very good!
Been a while since I have seen one o these on TP!

Sextuplets!

I did this kind of thing for my media coursework once a upon a time.

Always fun to play around with :)

i think it might be my dirty mind but i was expecting something else going off the thread title :LOL: :naughty:

I like the shot though, something i've been meaning to try for a while.

Is it done using layers then blended together?

I was thinking The Same lol

The urban aspirant photographer Joanna Eberhart has come to the quaint little town of Stepford, Connecticut with her family, but soon discovers there lies a sinister truth in the all too perfect behavior of the female residents ......................;)

Very good, how long did it take to do ?

I like this alot and it is done very nicely......................but can you imagine the noise.

The urban aspirant photographer Joanna Eberhart has come to the quaint little town of Stepford, Connecticut with her family, but soon discovers there lies a sinister truth in the all too perfect behavior of the female residents ......................;)

Very good, how long did it take to do ?

The shoot took about 30 mins I had to be careful as the light was dropping in the room and that makes life a little difficult with shadows, then about 15 min in PS to process.

You wont win that argument :)

like this, very well positioned

Well done to your wife for participating - usually family members run in the opposite direction when photos are mentioned :D

That's very clever.. and your wife is brilliant.. each shot is very realistic as to where she is looking and her body language etc.(y)

Back