win canon cameras

thanks for the heads up, my entry is in, my money is on atleast 1 TP member winning one

dubstylz said:
thanks for the heads up, my entry is in, my money is on atleast 1 TP member winning one

I thought the same on the last one but I don't think anyone from here won...

Lovely! Just entered. Thanks for the link.

If the original OP had :muted: then he would had a better chance of winning :D

Seriously thank you for sharing and good luck to all! (y)

Interesting that one of the prizes is a 5D, I thought they must have stopped selling them when the 5D Mark II was released. :eek: I'll still take it though. ;) :LOL:

Hopefully there is a lens attached as well. :LOL:

If you look it is a MKII yet the 7D is 1st prize I know I have read a test of the two and the 7D came out top

Dear God.

I dont ask for much.

But I want this. :D

Entered. :cool:

Thanks for the link. Not much chance but just entered anyway. Definitely more chance than if I'd not entered yet.

Thanks for the link, closes on tuesday so not long to wait to find out either.

Good luck everyone!

(y) cheers for the link mike, if i don't win i hope you do.

:thinking: better still lets both win :clap:

I wish you'd stop telling all these people about this competition, you're decreasing my chances of winning :LOL:

Entered, if I win first prize I'll be polite and say I'll accept second prize instead so someone else can try their hand with the 7D while I make do with the 5D.

Entered, if I win first prize I'll be polite and say I'll accept second prize instead so someone else can try their hand with the 7D while I make do with the 5D.

Thats my plan indeed, dont need another 7D :D

Entered :D

Thank you!

Strange order though

Last edited:
Oh my god!!

I've just got home to an email from Argos saying I have won 2nd place!! I can't believe it, I've only just bought 40D!!

Just Kidding!!! Good luck all!!

Last edited:
congrats graig send me the 40d if you don't need it anymore lol

Last edited:
I got an e-mail from Nigeria telling me I had won the lottery does that count

I've got an email saying you can't be traced and would I like to help release your winnings from your Nigerian bank account..

Back