Winter at Nuns Cross

Love one, it has that bleak feel and captures the british winter perfectly.

I know you've shot here before - these are better.

The last one is interesting and I quite like the high key vibe. Screams winter - just think it needs some off the bottom.

Really like the first one Neil, probably for the light on the front of the cottage, rather than the bright sky behind it in the second one.

Yep… one is the hit frame for me too!

Number 1 has great directional light

Nice set of images Sir, with #1 being my clear fav'.(y)

George.

Lovely set of images love the first two beautiful lighting on both of them (y)

Very very nice, I like Nuns Cross but have not been for a while, I live at Princetown so no excuses lol

I think the light on the house makes the first one, but the composition of the second is very good. Processing is excellent. WhilstI normally love you minimalist stuff, this is hectic with the snow blowing through, full of atmosphere for sure, but not tranquil like your coastal stuff if that makes sense.

lovely shots

Love one, it has that bleak feel and captures the british winter perfectly.

I know you've shot here before - these are better.

The last one is interesting and I quite like the high key vibe. Screams winter - just think it needs some off the bottom.

Really like the first one Neil, probably for the light on the front of the cottage, rather than the bright sky behind it in the second one.

Yep… one is the hit frame for me too!

As good as I've seen anywhere recently, magic stuff.

Number 1 has great directional light

Nice set of images Sir, with #1 being my clear fav'.(y)

George.

Nice shots, I toyed with going to Nun's Cross early yesterday but didn't think there was enough snow at Princetown to make it worth it.

Great set of great quality.

Lovely set of images love the first two beautiful lighting on both of them (y)

Lovely. Just lovely

Love all 3 shots - all quality. No 1 just edges it for me with the lighting.

Very very nice, I like Nuns Cross but have not been for a while, I live at Princetown so no excuses lol

I think the light on the house makes the first one, but the composition of the second is very good. Processing is excellent. WhilstI normally love you minimalist stuff, this is hectic with the snow blowing through, full of atmosphere for sure, but not tranquil like your coastal stuff if that makes sense.

Thanks everyone, much appreciated! Oh and sorry for the late reply, been a mad few days!

Very impressive. What wonderful light winter offers.Despite the inclement weather,as a photographer, it makes you look forward to it.

Thought you had gone all conventional till i scrolled down Neil:).
I really like the set 1 & 2 are my favorite there's a great weather front coming in by the look of it too, cracking light in #1
Nice set again Neil(y)

No1 is fab it's the light but like them all

Oh wow, the first is superb. The eye is drawn instantly to the cottage by the light, then to the gate, then around the image. That really is nice and quite inspiring.

Back