Woman on a bicycle

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Favourite shot from today in Copenhagen. If I were here longer and able to devote time then I'd try to photograph the cyclists in some depth: altogether too often I just wouldn't have time to raise the camera before they were past.

This was a panned shot with 21mm lens, so I was a lot closer than is obvious immediately, the blur coming from the 1/8th shutter speed.

Copenhagen2017-7774.jpg

C&C welcome (apart from the dusty bunnies - I'm editing on a macbook, and have only just spotted them :( ).

Last edited:

Love the shot. Toni… but what's the excuse with the MacBook? :confused:

Love the shot. Toni… but what's the excuse with the MacBook? :confused:

Thanks Daniel.

They came with a horrible screen - the original unibody MBs had a sucky 13" TN screen that changes density according to viewing angle, and the small size makes it hard to spot dust bunnies. That aside, after a few min editing it gets too hot for a lap - just an old 2GHz core 2 duo processor being flogged to death trying to grind out images in LR.

Thanks Daniel.

They came with a horrible screen - the original unibody MBs had a sucky 13" TN screen that changes density according to viewing angle, and the small size makes it hard to spot dust bunnies. That aside, after a few min editing it gets too hot for a lap - just an old 2GHz core 2 duo processor being flogged to death trying to grind out images in LR.

Ah you beat me to the reason why the spots were there

Great sense of movement and all the surrounding colours blend really well :)

Thank you gents, I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time (and to be planning this type of shot).

Back