Woodland Macro Photography - Mushrooms & Toadstools

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
No
The autumn months are drawing in along with the dark nights and short days so what better opportunity then to visit my local woodland for a spot of macro photography to photograph the mushrooms and toadstools that are popping out from the woodland floor.

So why not join me on this little amble into the woods as I try to find some interesting Macro photography compositions, armed with my trusty Pentax K1 and 100mm f/2.8 Pentax Macro Lens and my first proper go out and about with the macro lens. Really rather enjoyed getting involved in the miniature world of the fungi, mushrooms and insects.

View: https://youtu.be/xDN3D6zWnBY

Really enjoyed watching that Geoff. Nice to see the Pentax brand being used for a change too!

Really enjoyed watching that Geoff. Nice to see the Pentax brand being used for a change too!
Thank you. Still a lot going for Pentax despite the doom and gloom of the wider photography community when it comes to gear. Bang for buck, pentax is hard to beat.

That was really good to watch. Loved the mood and especially the music. Wonderful images too. Thank you for creating and sharing this video. It makes me miss my old macro lens a lot, and makes me think about getting back into macro which I have not done for some time.

Back