World Wide Pinhole Day 2022 (was 24th April)

I shot a few frames yesterday but the roll's not finished so it will be a while before it gets posted.

I was thinking about it, but a miserable day of weather meant I didn't go out. :sorry:

Bother - I took some (digital) pinholes in previous years but forgot all about it this year.
Annoying as I'd read a very detailed article about pinholes and had intended to make a new one

Never gave it a thought tbh and I have a decent LF pinhole outfit bought from @Peter B too :banghead:

Well can see, DV, we will have to start a thread in advance for next year. I only noticed it on the day itself.

It was all over the shop on film photography twitter, so I just assumed that everyone was aware, sorry! Next year I'll try to remind folk in advance. I didn't participate, need a new body cap pinhole, or else a Chroma Cube (but my hints to the family have so far come to nothing!).

It was all over the shop on film photography twitter, so I just assumed that everyone was aware, sorry! Next year I'll try to remind folk in advance. I didn't participate, need a new body cap pinhole, or else a Chroma Cube (but my hints to the family have so far come to nothing!).
Tbh Chris there are a number of folk ( certainly on TP as a whole, if not in f&c) who don’t follow social media such as twitter.
I for one don’t.
Occasionally I use FB for practical uses ( local village events etc) but very infrequently.

For future WWPDs and any more entries from this year "Talk Photography" is now a Gallery Group we can add our pictures to.

Back