WRC Spain 2016

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,
here is my latest work from WRC Spain 2016.
For more pics and report if you are interested click here:
http://reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/wrc-rally-racc-catalunya-rally-de.html

Thanks for looking,
Reinis

227 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

846 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

557 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

1261 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

283 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

425 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

105 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

245 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

Amazing set again with some lovely light. 2+3 for me (y)

"Excellent" bit of work Reinis, nuff said.(y)

George.

Fantastic photos! Really like those!

Your images are insane! I look forward to seeing them after events. Really love your style and how they turn out! 1,3,5 are my favs! I am hoping to do more Rally photography next year!

Cracking set. I'm going wales on saturday hopefully. Really struggling to find any postcodes if how to get there

Top drawer Reinis, always enjoy looking at your work. all so different but together they make a great set.

Stunning, all of the images are great but I particularly love that aerial panning shot!

Fantastic selection shown here; looking better on Flickr/your blog (y)(very slight softening of images I can see here on TP which I assume must be my set up - compression / Chrome browser?) and superb collection and storytelling in your blog - really enjoyed looking at the full set and just love your processing style - Thank you :).

Cracking set. I'm going wales on saturday hopefully. Really struggling to find any postcodes if how to get there
Stage locations are out in the sticks so finding postcodes would be almost pointless, you could find a good four or five miles of a road in one post code. Its lat and long to find these buggers:

Pantperthog__SS9 + 12 - No Spectator Viewing.
Dyfi_________SS10 + 13 - N52 38.613 W3 50.489 Off A487 near Corris - Second viewing area off A470 near Aberangell.
Gartheiniog___SS11 + 14 - N52 40.473 W3 42.504 Off A470 near Aberangell - Also uses second Dyfi car park. Possible to park for Dyfi and walk to Gartheiniog
Cholmondley Castle Rallyfest - All day family friendly event - Group B cars + supercars on display and demo runs, SS16, last of the day. SY14 8AH.

Service parks at Deeside Industrial estate. Straight down the M56 to the end, follow signs for Queensferry Bridge and Shotton. Industrial estate is marked by Petrol station with Subway and Starbucks on roundabout. (Sometimes being a trucker too helps.)

Stunning as always, #2 (the wide panning shot) is an absolute beaut.

#3 is quite jarring, lovely shot in itself but completely unlike the majority of your shots in terms of processing style.

1, 5 and 7 for me, and that Renault 5 made all sorts of memories come flooding back - I had a GT Turbo that I used to make dance round the roundabouts at 2 in the morning when there wasn't any traffic about. I loved that car, would happily drive one today but not sure the rest of the family would be impressed!

Cracking set of motor sport images

Back