Wren

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Also taken today while trying to get the barn owls :)

Wren.jpg

That's a really lovely shot Ian and the lighting is superb ... (y) ... just a shame about the errant twig even if it is nearly completely focussed out ... :cautious:

:p

Nice shot shame about the twig but these are so small and fast.
Well done

Good capture Ian - twitchy little buggers! :D

Met a few twitchy little buggers in my time, never this fast or small though :D

Well done to capture one. Shame about that errant twig like Ven says.

Go back and do it again, mister! :D

Nice work Ian, tis a shame about the twig though. Did you spot much of anything else once you left ours? ;)

nice to see a wren ian . looks like the light was'nt in your faver under those conditions its a nice image.

i think ill have to get my last shot pp'd from last week im getting closer than ever on the yard wren.

jason

Agree with the others that it is a very good shot spoilt a bit by the twig. Mind you it's easier to catch these in amongst the twigs than out in the open.

Can't really add to what's already been said but it really is a lovely shot Ian. I love the open beak expression (y)

Nice work Ian, tis a shame about the twig though. Did you spot much of anything else once you left ours? ;)

LOL thanks, i was just about to put the lens and camera on the back seat and it started singing at me, didnt see anything else but a few Kestrels after leaving yours though and they shot off soon as i tried to get a shot.

Back