Your best Landscape photo of 2010

Have posted this before but it's my best from 2010:

5001739842_71782f7d5e_z.jpg

this picture is great, which filter and lens have you used?

A bit late to the party - but here's my favourite landscape from last year :)

SSC_Sunset_3 by sadlybrokeboy73, on Flickr

If I had to choose a shot from the rest of the thread as a favourite - I think daugirdas's shot of the lighthouse at Burnham is simply stunning.

Cheers,

Matt

Probably this. Shame can't see more of it though because of the size of the width.

I'm using this as it was a case of right place right time.

Last edited:
I Really should start to visit this forum more often some fantastic photographers in here... heres my pick from last year, not up to the standard of this thread but i'll share anyways, click for larger....

by the lighthouse mate

Cregennen Lakes Near Dolgellau
IMG_6722SMALL.jpg

I think this is possibly mine so far, Lands End, Cornwall this March (Photobucket has taken some of the sharpness off);

LandsEndLandscape.jpg

Last edited:
Sigma 10-20 @ 17mm

(and a tardis - it was posted to flickr a couple of months before it was taken according to the EXIF! :LOL:)

:LOL:

I had literally just got the camera before I left (was a good opportunity to learn how to use it!) and hadn't set the date :bonk:. The time is however correct, that was after half 9 at night in July.

Lens was the sigy as mentioned above and I think a CPL was stuck on the end of it (as it was most of the time).

The Lakes is incredible, well worth a visit.

I took this last year about a month after I had just started to get interested in photography... shame that I was using a pretty bad lens (Canon 18-55 non-IS) and for some reason decided to use F32 which explains the picture quality!

Its not by any means a good photo technically, but its my favorite!

Last edited:
This isn't my Favourite photo that i took in 2010 but going by the feedback i have received it is the best one. ( i was not even going to post in on Flickr as i was unsure about it)

Ok go easy on me, first Photo posted on this forum.

This was day 27 in my Photo a day for the Month of April 2010 which ran on another forum. Also one of my favourite photos I've taken to date.

Lone Oak by Neil3968, on Flickr

Ok go easy on me, first Photo posted on this forum.

This was day 27 in my Photo a day for the Month of April 2010 which ran on another forum. Also one of my favourite photos I've taken to date.

Lone Oak by Neil3968, on Flickr

I like this a lot. Well done

My first post on here. Be gentle.
Only just makes it into this section as it was taken new years eve 2010.
Travel-07.jpg

Back