Your best Landscape photo of 2010

just opened this thread on my iPhone and clicked for the last page to open so then I can see post 391 to 400.... All I can say is WOW!!!! Some brilliant work there, really! Got to go and view the whole thread now, I may be some time!

Just a quick reminder, this thread is for your best landscape shots from 2010, so if you have posted any from this year, save them for the new thread at the end of the year, you never know, you might do something better in the meantime (y)

In the meantime, please feel free to keep posting your comments and appreciation on those that have been posted. Thankyou :)

Not really my area but i love to try landscapes now and again,i loved doing this one earlier this year,not as good as some on here but i like it,
IMG_6191-1.jpg

thanks john.

Love this one too. Some incredible shots here!

Wow ... what some great inspiration to be had on this thread. I am off to the highlands for a holiday soon so hopefully I will have some good ideas to go with.

well, i have only just found this thread and there is some great images, i suppose i had better add something now that i am commenting:D
didnt do much landscape at all last year but here we go:

Golden sunset by The-dodo, on Flickr

alplake.jpg
[/IMG]

Little embarrassing having seen some of the great pictures on the page, but you have to start somewhere. I would love to hear comments and tips as I am here to lean. thanks in advance.
Dazzer

Just spent quite some time looking through this thread and they are all absolutely stunning! Honestly cannot pick out a favourite

Last edited:
Brilliant photos everybody

Not sure if this is the best I've taken this year, but its one of my favourites

It's certainly a nice image, but this thread is for shots from 2010... Watch out for the 2011 version being posted in a couple of months ;)

DarbyshireRoad-1.jpg

I took this while in Derbyshire(cant remember where). This is my picture and not copied from someone else as some others think. How do I solve the size problem please?

DarbyshireRoad-1.jpg

I took this while in Derbyshire(cant remember where). This is my picture and not copied from someone else as some others think. How do I solve the size problem please?

That is the Cat and Fiddle pub. Amazing location and great driving roads up there too.

sorry - but isn't this thread supposed to be 2010 landscapes - I know that's what it says at the top of the page... ???

That said - I'm looking forward to the 2011 thread being opened to see what people have managed in the last year - there's some really talented people on here!

Back