Your best Landscape photo of 2010

Here's my Fav. Taken from the SWCP just outside Salcombe, Devon

5320141707_68f45abcd5_m.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers for that Mark I'm a real newb!

Can't believe I'm actually asking this but how do you upload pics of this size as above in the forum. I have uploaded pics to my gallery but still having trouble!

Cheers for that Mark I'm a real newb!

Can't believe I'm actually asking this but how do you upload pics of this size as above in the forum. I have uploaded pics to my gallery but still having trouble!

I just went from your original link to you flickr site, and used the "share this" option - selecting the Grab the HTML/BBCode option and and selecting the size as appropriate and the "bbcode" button. Then just copy the text in the window as prompted and post the text directly into your posting within TP.

It's much easier than messing about resizing things to suit the TP gallery tbh. The only time I use the TP gallery is to hold other peoples pictures where I've edited them to explain critique etc.

Almost feel embarrassed to post this with all the stunning photos in here but here's my fav/best of last year.
Taken just before I got soaked on a walk around Buttermere.

Incomming... by GeordieKat, on Flickr

:agree: Wow elektro that is absolutely beautiful!

My personal favourite but not everyone else's! :) It had been chucking down with rain for a good hour but stopped right in time for the sunset. The sky was just magic!

River Beauly by Yanneh, on Flickr

Wow, the photo I had in mind was taken way back in Oct 09 :eek: where has the time gone!

4543001967_868679f90b_z.jpg

My contribution, took 3 landscapes in the whole of 2010 :thinking: so this photo which reminds me of warmer days will have to do

Some stunning images here, almost feel awkward to submit mine.
This was taken in Africa last December

mocuba.jpg

fantastic.

+1. Absolutely stunning. The reflection is great. I love the colours on this, and the moon just adds that little something special! (y)

(@ daugirdas Burnham-on-sea shot)

Last edited:
Now that is stunning, some amazing lighting and composition :clap:

WOW - (drippling from the corner of the month he asks) would I be right this as been through a HDR process? (sorry thought I'd included the derwent water shot in here??)

Last edited by a moderator:
A cool morning on Loch Ness and the rising sun just warmed the air enough to cause a mist to rise of the surface of the water. Right time, right place, just this once!

5540122765_a21cdc18cd_b.jpg
[/url] Misty Loch Ness by Northsnapper, on Flickr[/IMG]

Two of my favourites from 2010 . Also my first post with pictures .
From the bridge in Cognac .
1223415090_dsR4v-L.jpg

A view of Bruce's Stone in Galloway.
1223415146_vhMbu-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back