Your user name

Mine is nothing to do with my 'puter skills but was given to me on a golf forum and is a reflection of my rather inept swing.

weeeeeeeeell, as I'm sure I mentioned in another thread(s) back in the day, when dance music was just an 808, a 303 and a bunch of hippies in a field on drugs, I used to be a dj. As I had no dj moniker, no hair due a drunken accident with a set of clippers and bear a passing resemblance to ben kingsey my alter-ego was born. ;)

I have never been on hunger strike, worn a lunghi, been to prison or been a collaborator in the break up of the Raj! Honest!

(and my flip-flops actually taste quite nice)

mine.well my surname is Edwards and i live at number 34,so ed34:nuts:

Gandhi said:
weeeeeeeeell, as I'm sure I mentioned in another thread(s) back in the day, when dance music was just an 808, a 303 and a bunch of hippies in a field on drugs, I used to be a dj. As I had no dj moniker, no hair due a drunken accident with a set of clippers and bear a passing resemblance to ben kingsey my alter-ego was born. ;)

I have never been on hunger strike, worn a lunghi, been to prison or been a collaborator in the break up of the Raj! Honest!

(and my flip-flops actually taste quite nice)

And your flip flops don't smell?

Bugger...I should read posts before I reply.

Cedric Tomkinson- villains rescued and virgins vanquished- at your service. :shrug:

CT said:
Cedric Tomkinson- villains rescued and virgins vanquished- at your service. :shrug:

Don't think that can be topped !?! :shake:

And your real name is ... :thinking:

:LOL: :p

From the book Gorky Park by Martin Cruz Smith. Investigator Renko's first name is Arkady.
Also useful in dodgy chatrooms where the terribly naiive girls from the E-Bloc assume I'm Russian :naughty: Bad me...

Gained a new lease of life with my soon-to-be-up-and-running business Rob Knight Digital Photography - RKD Photos.

I like pocket cups!

(which will mean nothing to most people!) :D

Back