Your user name

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
This has probably been done before, but as there alot of newbies about...

How/why did you come up with your user name?

Mine stems from my cats - I used to have two siamese cats (or meezers for short). The adult was nicknamed meeze, and the kitten was mini-meeze which became my user name as I couldn't think of anything else :nuts:

Mine is just the name I play online with for FPS games, and have used it for about 10+ years now so its kind of stuck :)

My real name is Glyn(y)

i choose matty, as my name is Dave.

Mark Fielding Wild. DOB 13/06/64 = mfwild13.

I was a forum virgin when I joined here so didnt really think about the username. If I was to choose again it would probably be Theophilus or Wildebeeste as I was nicknamed both - from the Lenny Henry character Theophilus P Wildebeeste of course.

My initials DJW, although I used to use DJW666 after getting fedup finding DJW already taken on most websites. Dropped the 666 after doing a bit of trading on another forum, feeling people might think I was satanic ;)

Use Mono on other photography sites..... not sure why ;)

I shortened mine from Bachscuttler (my original sign-up name)

Bach because I was a bass player for many years and partial to a bit of J.S.

Bachscuttler...a take on a phrase used by blue comedian Roy 'Chubby' Brown - backscuttler, referring to erm...you need to buy the album :nuts:

Used to use it when I frequented ladies chatrooms along with my other alias...Don Kiddik.

I'm older now so they just call me Don.

CriPPle basically dates back a few years ago when I had a rather nasty crash on my motorcycle which left me unable to do anything for about 3 months.

I started using the name at the time and it just sort of stuck.

Been MrGubby on forums/games for about 10 years now. It started off when my son was a toddler & went through a 2 month phase of toddling round the house going "gub-gub-gub" and was refered to as MrGubby. At the time my game-name was "The Sock of Fear" but I got fed up typing it so stole MrGubby :D

My non-digital name is Brian (y)

Well, my real name's George but up here that gets shortened to dod or dode :shrug: so I'm just using my name really

IanC_UK said:
and there was me thought you would have Ponch or Erik as a user name ?:bonk:

Another misspelling ... shouldn't that be an 'e' and not an 'h' on the end silly !?! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ooops ... no offence intended - of course ! :naughty:

Venomator ...

I have three hobbies I am maniacal about ... Photography, Birding & Herpetology ! :geek:

Photomator, Birdomator or Venomator ... easy choice really !?! :p

Really though the name is a play on envenomate ... as in being bit by a poisonous snake ! Hence Venomator which I have used in all sorts of places as and when I can for a few years now. :p

And Green ... well even more than maniacal ... obssessive perhaps - hence the green snake avatar ... although it is a (non-venomous as it happens !) green tree python ! :p

And my real one is Rog... - yeuch ! :razz: no wonder I change it at every opportunity ! :LOL:

Great thread btb siamesee ... oops sorry - Minimeeze !

Used to play a game called Delta Force on the LAN at work (during lunchtime, of course;)). I always used to be a sniper, and people could only ever kill me after I'd got about 30 kills, run out of ammo, and come running out of the mountains like Julie Andrews and stabbing folk with my knife.

So, people started calling me Ghost Faced Killer, I shortened it to GFK. The 'F' became lower case when people started asking if GFK was a reference to Ghostface Killah (Wu Tang Clan).

[edit] Oh, and I've been known as GfK online for about 7 years now.

My name is Steve Hillman shillman <> namllihs

Well, the avatar pic should give you a clue :D

And no, I'm not really a 200 foot tall, atomic fire breathing lizard king!

(Although some people have been heard to suggest that the big G is better looking than me! :eek:)

Alan Woodford

evilowl is (or rather was) my online gaming name

Chosen because owl's are nocturnal creatures and I used to play games all night, and I am particularly evil

my real name is steve (as most of you know by now) but someone thought i looked like that very handsome actor, Michael Elphick..:naughty:
Michael Elphick played a character called Boon, in a long running tv programe, so, a star was born.:D

Boon said:
my real name is steve (as most of you know by now) but someone thought i looked like that very handsome actor, Michael Elphick..:naughty:
Michael Elphick played a character called Boon, in a long running tv programe, so, a star was born.:D
That 'someone' was me. And I never said Michael Elphick was handsome - I just said you looked like him. :wave: :naughty:

Whitewash

which is most of my webaddress http://www.whitewashimages.co.uk *waves plug*

which in itself comes from one of my favourite songs called "whitewash" by the gin blossoms, however it is also a rather interesting sexual practice which i shant go into

"whitewash everything in sight"

i post as Mr Jones on some forums (avforums) which is weird as my sirname isnt jones at all,

ive also gone under the name of0
AAA (does it stand for Access All Areas or AROGANT, AGGRESSIVE, ANGRY ....)
rubinio
monkeyboy
on various forums

Bachs said:
Or hard as nails and very expensive :LOL:
lol

well i guess mine's pretty explanatory, noah's my name. it's rarely taken on forums (can't think why) so i thought i should use it. i use 'mr pink' for games if i play them, but not really on forums.

Steep is a name I've used for more than 7 years, I have the same 'persona' in every game and on every forum I frequent. That way, if you should ever come accross a Steep on the net the chances are good it's me :)

Mind you the name has evolved a bit over the years, started out as St Peter (don't ask) then became St.P then Steep

Mine is pretty strait forward, my surname is Ashford but all my friends at school ( three hundred years ago) called me Ash and it sort of stuck. Even my wife calls me Ash, amongst other things.:D

Bet you can't guess where I got my name from. :LOL:

Geoff

My name is Neil, I have spikey hair, so mine is derived from Neil and Milligan as in Spike Milligan. Don't blame me blame my work mates.

names steve connor = stevec (forgot the space):bonk:

Keltic Ice Man

Well played on the ice field for a number of years as a goon ---- put in English (for everyone but Jewels) played ice hockey for a number of years and was always the one sent on to take out other players.

Keltic - well have very scottish roots, and set up a company years ago doing Celtic designs called Keltic Rose Services - The word celtic was used so often I wanted something a bit different, and a bit more akin to the gaelic.

Sometimes go on forums as Charlie mouse - Remember Bagpuss? I was the smallest ice hockey player in the team at 6 foot 5! and as you can see from the pic about the same wide :D, but still small by the rest.

Allan

Digitalfailure

The name and the sig sum it all up really, I have a penchant for destruction of digital/electronic bits and bobs. It doesn't matter if it's the members gallery or computers or even cameras. :bonk:

digitalfailure said:
Digitalfailure

The name and the sig sum it all up really, I have a penchant for destruction of digital/electronic bits and bobs. It doesn't matter if it's the members gallery or computers or even cameras. :bonk:

tis true

broke the gallery in a record 10 mins after it opened.:geek:

i had some americans come over and fit some machines where i work .and on the fit i had to climb here and there to fit this and pull that and they called me ""monkeydave"" . as my names dave..and i climb like a monkey

Back