Zine Swap V: January - November 2022

Mine arrived this morning and I've posted them out just now.

Nigel's @FishyFish and Chris' @sirch have arrived this morning. Thank you both. I'm looking forward to having a good look at them later on.

I received @Cloudforest 's zine today.

I think the area covered is somewhere I have on my list of places to visit so it was interesting to see.
It was a new area to me until around a year ago. I find it a fascinating landscape and l think I've just scratched the surface at the moment.
Royal Mail have done well I only posted them 2nd class yesterday.

It was a new area to me until around a year ago. I find it a fascinating landscape and l think I've just scratched the surface at the moment.
Royal Mail have done well I only posted them 2nd class yesterday.

I think Royal Mail is broken at present. Some mail seems to be whizzing through the system but other stuff - like a Special Delivery parcel I've been waiting for that was posted almost a week ago - seem to be in limbo.

Is anyone going to do a round-up to show non-participants what they've missed? A quick snap of all the covers would do. :)

Well it was very kind of you all to send me a zine unprompted. I've had a chance to look through them all and they are brilliant.

It's not just about the quality of the photography, I find them inspiring, and thought provoking - especially when applying it to my own photography.

So thanks all for sending a copy on. Very much appreciated.

can i ask if this will be running again next year. something i would be interested in getting involved in as i need something to focus on and a project to work on thanks

can i ask if this will be running again next year. something i would be interested in getting involved in as i need something to focus on and a project to work on thanks

Yes I'm going to organise one early next year, over a shorter time period, so we might get 2 in the year!!!

Yes I'm going to organise one early next year, over a shorter time period, so we might get 2 in the year!!!
I had another idea... If it's pants though, or if you want to run this alongside it, that's fine by me!

OK. @Mr Perceptive I decided to post up round 6 in advance of you setting anything up. Hope it hasn't offended!

To anyone getting notifications still on this thread, round 6 is up no, running May to August.

OK. @Mr Perceptive I decided to post up round 6 in advance of you setting anything up. Hope it hasn't offended!

To anyone getting notifications still on this thread, round 6 is up no, running May to August.

Absolutely no offence, I'm just doing one with another group, might order a few extra copies to have a banker, but have new projects planned!

Oh, and @sirch, you can unsticky this one now if you get a sec. Thanks for pinning the other one.

Back