Zone Alarm testing 1, 2,testing...

Depends on what the 46 things were ;)

I don't know if they were tracking cookies or not yet mate ;) - he's not very forthcoming with the logs :p I reckon you're right about the nude sites.

This man speaks sense :)

PCs on an internal network are theoretically invisible from the outside, all they can see is your cable/adsl modem and router. If you get infected with a virus on a pc that allows someone to take control of your machine though this becomes another issue. So firewall's aren't needed on PC's that are protected by a router (as long as you don't put them in the DMZ in the router setup) but every machine needs antivirus protection ;)

AHEMM!!!

Mr Charlton, do take cognizance of my prior posting today at circa 11:19!!

Oh yeah I remember now, I'm still at work, trying to help you out as well as run my network ;)

Yeah nothing much to worry about, they're gone now which is the main thing.

Oh yeah I remember now, I'm still at work, trying to help you out as well as run my network ;)

Yeah nothing much to worry about, they're gone now which is the main thing.

Sounds fair to me,

Cheers m8

no problemo ;) if you want any more help or advice, post in here or drop me a pm and I'll try help as best I can.

hi all any one had a problem with the spam toolbar disappearing from outlook. Tried all the suggestions on Cust Sup at ZR no luck. It appears the relevant file has disappeared from the add ins file.

hi all any one had a problem with the spam toolbar disappearing from outlook. Tried all the suggestions on Cust Sup at ZR no luck. It appears the relevant file has disappeared from the add ins file.

reinstalled now fixed

Back