ZSL London Zoo Fire

Sad news, apparently 1 Aardvark dead and 4 Meerkats missing.

Oh that's a shame. When they said it was the cafe and petting area I was hoping there was no animals involved as it was out of hours

Sad news, apparently 1 Aardvark dead and 4 Meerkats missing.
That’s what happens when you let Ethel the Aardvark do the quantity surveying...

In seriousness sad news...

Last edited:
Wow! There are some serious comic geniuses on here! You're talents really are wasted!

It goes without saying that it's a deeply sad incident.

Now trot off and look for your sense of humour. It's probably hiding under the stairs.

Cannot see what's funny about the death of several captive animals.

But keep it cool, not need for insults, especially at Christmas.............:)

Mark j

Cannot see what's funny about the death of several captive animals.
Because Humour is coping mechanism, trying to replace sadness with a brief moment of joy?

I think Aleksandra Orlov stocked his fire too much. Perhaps it was insurance fraud? :D

p_-compare-the-mee_1563656c.jpg

omg]

YEs we all do it our own way, but could not imagine joking about my dead daughter..........:-(

Your daughter was an arrdvark? :D

Forces humour is always used in difficult situations. As I said, it's a coping mechanism.

I told funny jokes and stories about my parents and sister at their funeral, but then I believe they should be about celebrating a life, not comiserating.
Of course depending on your beliefs, then death is just another stage, whether you meet your maker, go to a better place, or get reincarnated.

Back