weekly eddyc's 52 in 2013

Name
eddy
Edit My Images
Yes
Will ive been lookin at some of the past photos of last years and thought id give it a go this year.
Ive been into photography now for a few years and im still learning so i aim to improve my skills during the next 52 weeks. At present most of my photos are taken of family and friends but i also do a fair bit in my church along with operating the video camera at services and events.
The 1st category has had me thinking but ive got an idea so ill just have to see how it goes ;-)

Week 1 : Sin
Week 2 :
Week 3 :
Week 4 :
Week 5 :
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week 18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
my fist attempt at this 52 lark

my weight of sin

8325642357_f419637fba_c.jpg
[/url] my weight of sin by eddycalvin, on Flickr[/IMG]

Good start to your project Eddy...& welcome to the madhouse :wave:

Good DOF, nicely skewed as well...you could have gone for a head on shot which wouldn't have worked as well imo. As Dean mentioned , the Bg needs a little tidy here n there but you've lit it really well , no real hot spots which are always difficult to avoid with shiny things (y)

Roll on wk 2 (y)

Hi, Eddy, good start and we have no chocolate in the blooming house :bonk:

Bit of tidying up on the FG and personally I'd like to see all the sweets in focus.

Cheers.

nice start Eddy have to agree with Andy about the focus and maybe a bit more room around it

I can only agree with the above, a good pic but a greater DOF would be nice. - good luck for the rest of 2013.

Hi Eddy. I like the composition, colour and dark background, but agree that it needs a deeper DoF.

Bang on theme for sure :)

Can't say anymore than what's already been said

Good luck with your 52 :)

Nice use of colours and background Eddy. All other comments already said. Nice job!

ohhh, very sinful.. especially as i'm trying to diet!.. agree on the background but it doesn't detract too much for me

Back