Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Had a play with my Cocker Spaniel Holly
IMG_8304copy.jpg

Here is Molly again. Asleep this time. She always sleeps on her side with her leg over her face. Like people :LOL:

monodog
by rednorters, on Flickr

Thanks for looking (y)

Just trying out my new/second hand sigma 150mm macro, this is Gem inspecting our new puppy named Dizzy.

Sorry about blown highlights.!

GemDizz2.jpg

My Nephews Lab` "Scout", who spends more time in the swimming pool, than on dry land :LOL:

Scout by Paulie W, on Flickr

Hi, i took these shots on a very early morning , i was at a guest house and i got up early and went to the bottom of a large garden to capture the deer,which were about ,however this dog decided she wouldnt leave me alone and kept droping the tennis ball for me,..i literaly threw the ball with one hand and then captured her playing.
dog 3a by den9112, on Flickr No1
dog 7a by den9112, on Flickr N02
dog 4a by den9112, on Flickr No3

Last edited:
The family springer, Hamish:

Dennywood078.jpg

And with his brother, Joch:
JH.jpg

WE are getting a retriever puppy in a few weeks time, so will post one of him on here soon too!

A client photoshoot, Floyd
IMG_2045.jpg

Another photoshoot, Asha
IMG_1410.jpg

Bean
IMG_1181.jpg

My own dog, Tao
IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

Well done all. Very entertaining and hope to put some of my choc lab up soon.

Here's a couple of Bailey, our new Shih Tzu Pup...

_MG_9764.jpg

_MG_9780.jpg

_MG_9782.jpg

Darryl

Max looks lovely :)
Cheers - first time I'm brave enough to post a photo on here and it turns out I used the wrong account :bang:. (Seems I DID already have a login with one of my common user names when I signed up with this one.)

So here's one of the other household dog; 'Peggy' the Akita.
p859036357-4.jpg

Bit of dodgy photoshop going on there and she's not quite as sharp as she could be.

Back