It Pays To Lie Down Quiet Sometimes

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone i was after a slightly different take on a fox portrait this one was taken lay flat on the ground shooting through the greenery i quite like it

k13.jpg

Regards

Richard

Last edited:
Really like that Richard (y) Spot on the money, and i think the green shrubbery adds to the image!

Great focussing, nice and sharp with great depth of field! Lovely colour too... (y)

What a cracker

Great shot that !!!!

Thanks

Very nice shot!

Glad you liked it

Really like that Richard (y) Spot on the money, and i think the green shrubbery adds to the image!

Great focussing, nice and sharp with great depth of field! Lovely colour too... (y)

Thanks Toby and cheers for pointing out the spelling mistake to much red wine tonight :D

Absolutely magnificent. Love it.

Thank you

Regards All

Richard

What a cracker

Thanks

No problemo :)

To be honest I'm suprised I noticed it... been at a beer festival today ;)

;):D:LOL:

Love it! How far away were you and how long did you have to lie there?!

Thanks it was taken with the 300mm f2.8 i.s at a distance of about 25-30 feet i had been there for about 15 minutes. There was a covering of ferns between us and i was down wind i had stopped for a rest. :D

Regards All

Richard

You've been told about lying down in the wet grass Rich :nono: but it was worth it to get this one :D. I too like the effect of the greenery, it gives the effect of hiding from him, yet the eyes are piin sharp, well done (y)

like that lots. pin sharp!

This is a great shot, i didn't really notice the scenery i was captivated by the foxs' eyes!

You've been told about lying down in the wet grass Rich :nono: but it was worth it to get this one :D. I too like the effect of the greenery, it gives the effect of hiding from him, yet the eyes are piin sharp, well done (y)

Cheers Trev

like that lots. pin sharp!

Thanks

You should more than 'quite' like it.

I love it :clap:

Glad you liked it Tina

This is a great shot, i didn't really notice the scenery i was captivated by the foxs' eyes!

Thanks

Regards All

Richard

that is simply stunning
x

Love it. So cute!

That is one stunning shot and the greenery just makes for its natural surroundings.
I love it.
Would be an excellent front cover for a wildlife mag.

Rich you like it, I love it very pleasing on the eye.
Regards
Paul.

What a stunning image. Love it (y)
Thanks micheal

Top notch that one Richard (y)

Cheers Martyn

Thanks Tom

Yep, that'll do nicely Richard (y)

Glad you liked it

that is simply stunning
x

Thank you

Love it. So cute!

Cheers

Very nice shot :)

Thanks

That is one stunning shot and the greenery just makes for its natural surroundings.
I love it.
Would be an excellent front cover for a wildlife mag.

Glad you liked it Les

Rich you like it, I love it very pleasing on the eye.
Regards
Paul.

Cheers Paul

I can't add to what's been said already. Beautiful photo.

Thank you

the best thing I like about this photo is that the eye is almost in perfect centre and is knife sharp.

Cheers

That defused look suits the image perfectly.

Thank you

Why dont you tell the truth? carrying all your gear,you slipped over,all that weight :D,couldnt get up till Ron got to you :D,so you amused yourself.with a stunning image,spot on Richard.thank you
john

Cheers John ;)

Well done. Love the eyes.

Glad you liked it

Regards All

Richard

Hi Richard stunning(y)

Been trying all year to get a shot of a fox and only seen one in the middle of the night:(

Back