My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

"Street Preachers" "This snap made Explore on Saturday" :) :)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of some "Street Preachers".
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

I've been creating some of my own presets as (I don't like using the ready made stuff) and this is the first snap I've posted using one of my own presets.

Street Preachers-03586 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

"Street Performer (14)"

At first I must admit I wasn't too sure about this snap because of the movement etc, but I kept on going back to it and now I quite like it.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at the South Bank London UK of a guy performing one of his antics with a skateboard.

Street Performer (14)-03583 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
"To The Subway"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of some people going on their way down to the Subway.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

To The Subway-03584 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Back